Video Game Lovers here!

Options

Replies

• Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Been playing Batman Arkham Asylum on PC for about a week. Dunno why it took me 2 years to install it haha. I guess I was busy playing other good games like Fallout, Bioshock, L4D, Tron, etc.
  • MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @Dinob661: I like how among all these old classics on your list, Mass Effect is there :) My list wouldve been different had I decided to include games from all time. Instead I made the list for kind of recent games.

@bjpetey0306: Hey no prob, for PS2 I think my highest reccommendation is Kingdom Hearts 1&2 if you like disney. I loved those games soooo much. Sure its cheesy SOMEtimes but it works perfectly. :) that is, if you havent played it already lol.

@Mixmode: Fallout is quite the time consumer lol. And Bioshock is simply awesome :)
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, we will play it one day together, be sure of that :D

Yay! I love you honey :)
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @babylemonade: Love you too :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    OOOps almost gagged myself with my spoon..... ;)
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @Beerrunner: lol yep we do that to people lol.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    All this talk about Mass Effect. I think I'd be missing out on a huge part of your hobbies if I didn't play it someday lol

You MUUUST play Mass Effect, you will love it, I promise. If nothing else, at least play ME2 before 3 comes out ^_^
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    All this talk about Mass Effect. I think I'd be missing out on a huge part of your hobbies if I didn't play it someday lol

You MUUUST play Mass Effect, you will love it, I promise. If nothing else, at least play ME2 before 3 comes out ^_^
    No no, she is my girlfriend meaning i will not allow her to do mass effect half way lol. She will play ALL of it lol
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

No no, she is my girlfriend meaning i will not allow her to do mass effect half way lol. She will play ALL of it lol

Fair enough. Get it done then!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @123456654321: oh i will do :D
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    Here is a challenge for you guys, as true game fans, i know this question will seem impossible, but try your best :) I want you guys to figure out what is the single best game youve ever played. Its hard I know lol but lets see if we can do it! For me.... idk!!! We gotta try to figure out how we felt about this game the first time we play it... and how many times we replay it with the same enthusiasm... For me its a hard choice... But my 3 games I think would be 1. Zelda Ocarina of Time 2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and 3. would be Mass Effect, which I consider both games (soon all 3) to be one. So.. what to choose what to choose... Ill come back with my definite answer soon lol I need to think about it.
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    GAAAH so many games coming out that look simply incredible.... I WANT!!!! I mean... theres Mass Effect 3 (my most awaited game) then there is Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrimm (WANT) and Bioshock Infinite (Looks Unreal in the best way possible) also there is Dead Island (Gameplay looks SICK) and Star Wars: The Old Republic (Drool...) How is one to buy all of this... I still havent been able to get my hands on Portal 2.... let alone all the above!
  • Mixmode
    Options
    I'll stay with PC platform on this one.

Probably Half-Life 2. I played that game sooo much and it was way ahead of the times when it came out. A close second would be Bioshock 2 (I only picked 2 cuz you were armed with weapons and plasmids simultaniously). Fallout 3 would probably be second on my list.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I tend to play a bit of most things here and there. We have an XBox 360, Wii and PS3 but the XBox gets the most use by far, along with the PC.

Games I've enjoyed include Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2, the Mass Effect Games, The Witcher, Red Dead Redemption, Portal/Portal 2, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, the Civilisation games, The Sims games, Legend Of Zelda (especially Ocarina Of Time), Pokemon games (I like the ones on the DS), Monkey Island, Sam & Max, Puzzle Agent...lots of things!

I especially like RPGs and puzzle/adventure games. I also dabble in MMOs (have played Lord Of The Rings Online, Warhammer: Age Of Reckoning, Aion, Rift etc) but as a former World Of Warcratf addict I try not to get too involved in them! I'm currently playing a bit of DC Universe Online, Witcher 2, Blue Toad Murder Files (lol) and a few others.
  • Mixmode
    Options
    I'll stay with PC platform on this one.

Probably Half-Life 2. I played that game sooo much and it was way ahead of the times when it came out. A close second would be Bioshock 2 (I only picked 2 cuz you were armed with weapons and plasmids simultaniously). Fallout 3 would probably be THIRD on my list.

Edit
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @Mixmode: Half Life 2 is also one of my favorites. and Bioshock 2 and Fallout 3 are also excellent. I guess my choice will be... Mass Effect. I have never been more excited for a game in my entire life more than mass effect 3, and there is a reason. The level of immersion you get by playing with YOUR decisions has no equal to me. It to me is one of the greatest Franchises to ever be released. I think I would have Ocarina of Time 2nd place and KotOR 3rd.

@LauraHogarth: Welcome to my thread :) be sure to post any of your gaming thoughts here in the future to keep this thread alive :) Love your gaming choices... but I am sad that i dont have the money to play uncharted. Its like the only game that makes me really want a ps3. I never will figure out why I cant get into Dragon Age, because I LOVE Bioware, and I have tried on numerous occasions to get into it but it never gets me :(. But aside from that, I love red dead, its one of my fav games + anything valve makes is pretty damn good too.
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    Here is a challenge for you guys, as true game fans, i know this question will seem impossible, but try your best :) I want you guys to figure out what is the single best game youve ever played. Its hard I know lol but lets see if we can do it! For me.... idk!!! We gotta try to figure out how we felt about this game the first time we play it... and how many times we replay it with the same enthusiasm... For me its a hard choice... But my 3 games I think would be 1. Zelda Ocarina of Time 2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and 3. would be Mass Effect, which I consider both games (soon all 3) to be one. So.. what to choose what to choose... Ill come back with my definite answer soon lol I need to think about it.

Why do you ask the impossible of us?! Haha this is going to take some serious pondering...
  • MasterXelcas
    Options

Why do you ask the impossible of us?! Haha this is going to take some serious pondering...

I know lol I had to think about this all night, i came too mass effect as a conclusion, see reasoning above ^
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    i love the FF series..COD of course..latest fight night was the truth!!..mass affect 2 is a great game also..
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    @shiggyshane: FF and Mass Effect 2, Great :D I like CoD but i find the multiplayer overated. But I do love the single player :)