NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    doing exercise tonight after work.. lost 2.2! down 67.2 pounds!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    25 Push Ups and 50!! Mountain Climbers DONE! Lost .6lbs

Awesome!
  • pammyedmunds
    doing exercise tonight after work.. lost 2.2! down 67.2 pounds!

Way to go!!! Almost 70lbs!!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    My current weight. 247.6 Eeek... It's better but I think I need to watch the sodium. Now off to go do my sit-ups!
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    weigh in today is 223.6
  • mtusek
    mtusek Posts: 5 Member
    Didn't lose but didn't gain...I'm happy!
  • pammyedmunds
    My current weight. 247.6 Eeek... It's better but I think I need to watch the sodium. Now off to go do my sit-ups!

Way to go! Don't forget to the 25 push ups & 25 mountain climbers!
  • pammyedmunds
    Didn't lose but didn't gain...I'm happy!

awesome!!
  • To Nebraskamom21......WOO HOO!!!!!! that is freaking awesome.....great job girl!!!!
  • Pam I think I told you my starting weight was 132 lbs.....just looked on my stats and it was 132.8 (don't laugh...ever ounce counts)....today's weight is 131.2....tx

25 push ups done

25 mountain climbers done......

WAY TO GO ALL MY FELLOW HOTTIES ON COMPLETEING THE CHALLANGES AND THE WEIGHT LOSS...........look out world we are going to be some smoking hot ladies by New Years........have a great day!!!!
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Weigh in this morning was 215! I lost about 5 pounds this week! (Which I will take cause I lost nothing at all the week before.) I am guessing my hubby was right - I was retaining water at Monday's weigh in.
  • pammyedmunds
    WTG!!
  • sullivan1011
    sullivan1011 Posts: 28 Member
    todays Challenge complete! Although my face is red, that challenged almost kicked me. me and mnt climbers are not friends.
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    todays challenge done! ugggh pushups - the mountain climbers weren't so bad - I did them first after seeing everyone's reaction to them. I hate pushups - even girl ones.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Today's challenge is done!
  • Challenge complete, and lost 4 lbs. :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    Did the mountain climbers first and when i got to the push ups my arms were killing me!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Finished Today's Challenge
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    I normally weight in monday or tuseday so pretty disappointing with my results =[ I lost .2lbs
  • To Nebraskamom21......WOO HOO!!!!!! that is freaking awesome.....great job girl!!!!

Thanks I am goona try and get to my nov 1 goal if I can do that I will retink my goals.
This discussion has been closed.