P90X starting Monday Aug 15

Options
Hey MFPers! I am starting the first round of P90x on Monday, Aug 15. Anyone want to do it with me? It will be a great challenge and I know with a great support system we can all ROCK IT!!!

Replies

• salmoninthebeak
    Options
    I am tempted..... was just talking about starting a Round @ the beginning of September.... hmmmmm
  • AfrikanLotus
    Options
    I'll do it with you. The set is due to be delivered to my home tomorrow.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Great! Let's do this! :D
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    I am actually in my 4th week now, but I am in. I was looking for a group to join but I haven't found one that started since early July.
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    I am in! This is great I was actually going to start on my own this Monday but being part of a group will definitely keep me motivated!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Brilliant, missed the last group. Count me in, please. Doing lean, classic or doubles?

I’ve been doing for a few weeks, mixed with TJ when don’t fancy doing 90’s cardio programmes. Did legs and back last night – definitely feeling it today!

Look forward to a workout schedule. Speak soon. Let’s get ready to ‘bring it!’ :-)
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I am so excited! I will probably do the classic but may change my mind before Monday. I am a female, I am allowed to change my mind. Lol!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Ha, ha, yes us women are allowed to do that :-) I started on lean, moved to classic on the hybrid schedule.

'Rowerc2': sounds like you're way ahead of us, any tips?
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    I am going to be doing the lean schedule..but again we will see how that goes I might switch to classic as well.

:) I'm excited to start!
  • kattermelon
    Options
    I'll do it!

I actually tried my first round of P90X a year ago...I lost 10 pounds and a ton of inches pretty quickly but sort of wimped out near the end and didn't complete the 90 days.

This time it'll be nice to have a support system!
  • rowerc2
    Options
    Starting phase2 of P90X Classic on Monday
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hello all,

Just thought I’d ask, what’s the plan for the group: daily/weekly w/o posts? Weekly weigh in? Body fat reading? (scary) Any ideas/ suggestions?
  • RoyalNelly
    RoyalNelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in to it and would be happy to join the group.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im in the uk,just into my first recovery week and starting phase 2 on Wednesday.Count me in if that's ok. Would love to offer some support and compare aching muscles... Good Luck Everyone.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I spent the day preparing my meal plan. Wow! I didn't think it would take me as long as it did. Also, I think I have talked the hubby into doing it with me. :)

I guess we will all post our updates here daily or whenever you feel like it. So excited!
  • lisa451999
    Options
    @bayles1 Of course it is okay. The more the merrier! :D
  • svt01
    svt01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also 1 week in. I'll be starting my second week of P90X, (round 1) on Aug 15 so would like to join in too :)
  • Suisho25
    Suisho25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Considering starting this week too! ....
  • 39ang
    39ang Posts: 15
    Options
    i have 2 friends that are diong it they like it so far ... good luck all!
  • rowerc2
    Options
    Hope everyone is ready to start tomorrow...