Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 40

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    @puddlegoober I have missed you in my absence! I love Panda Express but everything there - even the mixed veggies - seems to be carby. There is corn starch and/or sugar in all of the sauces. I was grossed out by the veggies once when there were gooey white globs between the broccoli florets. My husband’s favorite item is orange chicken - breaded, fried, slathered in sugary sauce - so good for you - NOT!

@benczean and @allmannerofthings I have found that it takes 2-3 days for my weight to settle after an “error.” Be patient, learn your body’s patterns.
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    @puddlegoober I have missed you in my absence! I love Panda Express but everything there - even the mixed veggies - seems to be carby. There is corn starch and/or sugar in all of the sauces. I was grossed out by the veggies once when there were gooey white globs between the broccoli florets. My husband’s favorite item is orange chicken - breaded, fried, slathered in sugary sauce - so good for you - NOT!

Missed you too @quiltingjaine ! Sounds like you did well on your trip. Panda is definitely off the list.
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    @puddlegoober said "a quick self-reflection put things squarely into focus; this is why I weigh myself every morning, and why I post here every morning. This is just information..."

YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT. This is information, not a reward or punishment. You are doing great and I appreciate your voice here!

@brightresolve Thank you for your kind words. The feelings are very mutual!