DropofHoney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Morning Morning..
    First name: Tania
    Where are you from: New Brunswick, Canada
    Any pets: Dog (Harley) & Cat (George)
    Work: Accountant
    Hobbies: I have too many to list.
    Fun fact: I HATE SEAFOOD!!! This is a disgrace being a Maritimer I know but I can't.. I'm actually terrified of Lobsters. lol I'm a Mom to 3 Teenage Daughters (13, 16 & 19) Needless to say my life is always full of Drama.

<3
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT Idea!!!!!!
    First name: Nichole
    Where are you from: Missouri
    Any pets:34 Hens, 1 wimpy rooster and Batman our cat.
    Work:I'm an office manager for a construction company.
    Hobbies: Camping, fishing, reading, swimming anything outside :)
    Fun fact: Love my adorable grandson <3<3 We also like to go to Negril Jamaica, I have been there over 8 times.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    jutjym1c87li.png
    Happy Little Friday Ladies, Hope you all have an AWESOME day!! :):)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Ok--I'm a dork. I realized I posted here already a couple months ago. ^^You see? It's hard to balance my hectic schedule and memory is the first thing to go! :D

Bwahaha. I totally feel you. Perimenopause is playing havoc with my memory. It's terrible!
  • neepex27
    neepex27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Morning Morning..
    First name: Tania
    Where are you from: New Brunswick, Canada
    Any pets: Dog (Harley) & Cat (George)
    Work: Accountant
    Hobbies: I have too many to list.
    Fun fact: I HATE SEAFOOD!!! This is a disgrace being a Maritimer I know but I can't.. I'm actually terrified of Lobsters. lol I'm a Mom to 3 Teenage Daughters (13, 16 & 19) Needless to say my life is always full of Drama.

<3

@DropofHoney I have family in New Brunswick, Moncton/Sussex area, would love to go back there someday to visit them. I will never forget the smell of cooking lobster, every time we went to visit when I was a kid, they'd have lobster feasts.

Thanks for the giggle, about teenage daughter drama, lol. I have teenage boys, and thankful I don't get much drama from them, ha ha.

• staci2476
    staci2476 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    First name: Staci
    Where are you from: Maryland
    Any pets: 1 dog, 1 cat
    Work: Railroader
    Hobbies: Full-time student
    Fun fact: I went into labor with my oldest on my 22nd bday so I never got to celebrate. The following year I had my youngest (they are Irish twins). So I tell everyone I'm still 21. No party no age ;)
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    h4u6evuvss9b.jpg
    Glad I could help @JustKeepSwimming2008 :):)
    Happy Friday Lovely Ladies!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Haha! Love it!
  • yummi900
    yummi900 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys.. I am looking for MFP that are active to help motivate and encourage..
  • daisyf717
    daisyf717 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    staci2476 wrote: »
    First name: Staci
    Where are you from: Maryland
    Any pets: 1 dog, 1 cat
    Work: Railroader
    Hobbies: Full-time student
    Fun fact: I went into labor with my oldest on my 22nd bday so I never got to celebrate. The following year I had my youngest (they are Irish twins). So I tell everyone I'm still 21. No party no age ;)

Mine are 12 months and 12 days so I didn’t make Irish twins, lol! You are a rarity bc people are always amazed at how close mine are haha
  • daisyf717
    Options
    First name: daisy
    Where are you from: Pittsburgh originally (go Steelers and penguins!) but currently Seattle area
    Any pets: not currently bc I don’t think two little boys count, although they could be considered animals for sure
    Work: trying to keep the littles (and one big one) fed. I stay at home.
    Hobbies: reading, id say working out, crochet
    Fun fact: i can’t think of one currently... i use to be a hs bio teacher (and middle school science).
  • dra760
    dra760 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and I would love to connect with you all who are in the same boat! I have maybe 10-15 lbs to lose, and it's not easy. Post here, add me as a friend - let's do this together!

i sent you a friend request but didn't include a note. did it after reading your profile. lol. not many people update their profile.
  • dra760
    dra760 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    suzyjmcd2 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Suzy. 43 looking lose about the same! Feel free to add me, everyone - love getting new ideas, thoughts, motivations, and keep accountable!

hi, i sent you a friend request ! Diana
  • staci2476
    staci2476 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    daisyf717 wrote: »

Mine are 12 months and 12 days so I didn’t make Irish twins, lol! You are a rarity bc people are always amazed at how close mine are haha

It's crazy. Twins would have been easier lol. My girls are 11 months 16 days apart. I fall right in the middle.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    staci2476 wrote: »
    daisyf717 wrote: »

It's crazy. Twins would have been easier lol. My girls are 11 months 16 days apart. I fall right in the middle.

Not to one up you both, but mine are one month and 2 days apart. Instead of Irish twins, they are called Virtual Twins.
    One's adopted.
  • tigerlily0102
    tigerlily0102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 43....hard to believe, actually. I just got back on to MFP and need to lose at least 30-40 lbs. Please add
    me. I need the accountability and motivation.
  • daisyf717
    Options
    @mom23mangos that’s awesome!
  • jmjensen4
    jmjensen4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m not sure if this group is still connected but I’m 42 and have about 60 lbs to lose. Please add me! I need some serious motivation!!
  • Beewhatever44
    Beewhatever44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too !