Women in their 40s!

Options

Replies

• KristyKing359
    KristyKing359 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 40, trying to lose the same 5-10 pounds before summer. Let’s stay motivated together. 40 is the new 30, you know!
  • MishyEK78
    MishyEK78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m turning 40 in September and I have about 13kg to lose by then. I want to enter my 40’s as a hottie!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Ladies!!
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Meeee! Newly 40 here
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... hope you're all having a great day!
  • Spyc1
    Spyc1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m 40, trying to lose the same 5-10 pounds before summer. Let’s stay motivated together. 40 is the new 30, you know!

Does that mean I can say I'm turning 35 instead of 45 in a couple of weeks?? ~wink~ lol
  • Dwells0718
    Dwells0718 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Debi here. I'm 57 and looking to lose 50+ lbs. Any help/motivation everyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    4yk5pupn2t3s.jpg
    Happy Hump Day Ladies!!! Hope everyone of you lovely ladies has an AWESOME day!!
  • hapamama23
    hapamama23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. I feel like 3.5 weeks in is too early for a plateau. I've only lost 8.5 lbs and need to lose 70. Not close to my goal at all. Any tried and true ways to kick it up a notch and get over this hump?
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    hapamama23 wrote: »
    No loss this week. I feel like 3.5 weeks in is too early for a plateau. I've only lost 8.5 lbs and need to lose 70. Not close to my goal at all. Any tried and true ways to kick it up a notch and get over this hump?

Are you using a trending app? Your weight loss won't be linear and it stay the same for a bit and then whoosh, then go up a bit, then back down. A trending app like HappyScale will let you see the overall trend though.
  • suzysunshine6901
    suzysunshine6901 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone! Trying to control my eating better today. Had a stressful day yesterday and comfort ate.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm 44 and lost about 70 pounds. Trying to lose maybe 5 more, but right now I am concentrating on toning with strength training. Feel free to add. Have a Healthy Day!!!

Awesome Job, Congratulations on that weight loss!!! Happy Hump Day :)
  • neepex27
    neepex27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No loss here this week, and actually up a few pounds (due to most likely this past weekend, some birthday cake, and social drinks with friends). I haven't had pop in many weeks now, have cut back my breads big time, with hopes of seeing a big change. I walk my 10,000+ steps/daily, and feel myself getting frustrated that I'm not seeing much of a change yet, but I REFUSE to give up!

I hope you're having a great day! Who's enjoying sunshine? It's cloudy but nice here in rural Manitoba, Canada
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    @Grammytryingtogetfit found it...thanks for mentioning about this group. I have it bookmarked now :smile: I'm 47 and working on losing about 10lbs int he next month

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    @Grammytryingtogetfit found it...thanks for mentioning about this group. I have it bookmarked now :smile: I'm 47 and working on losing about 10lbs int he next month

You got this Lady, I know you can do it!!! :)