Options

Replies

• Chunkabutt83
    Options
    final fantasy and rockband/guitar hero here
  • MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @Chunkabutt83: I love all the final fantasys except 13, that was an atrocity to me. And yes I am a fan of Music Games lol, you are the first to mention those on here
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    @Chunkabutt83: I love all the final fantasys except 13, that was an atrocity to me. And yes I am a fan of Music Games lol, you are the first to mention those on here

the old FF were the best, #7 will always be my fav! I love rocking out on the drums on RB, works up a decent sweat when you go to town on them lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    All this talk about Mass Effect. I think I'd be missing out on a huge part of your hobbies if I didn't play it someday lol

You MUUUST play Mass Effect, you will love it, I promise. If nothing else, at least play ME2 before 3 comes out ^_^

Mass Effect is a MUST!!! AGREED! Also, Dragon Age,
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    YEEEEAAA ^
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Simon Belmont(CASTLEVANIA) VS' Dante(Devil may cry) Who would win and why!!?!?!?

GO!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    I dont have experience with those games lol, but i pose another question to go with yours beerrunner, Commander Shepard vs Master Chief >:) answer that people!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    this thread makes me want to play some sc
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Currently my top console is the xbox 360 but I also love computer games. I love Valve, Bungie, and Bethesda. Zombie games with co-op are the best. Also, Minecraft and Terraria have been consuming my life recently haha.
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    XBOX > PS3 > PC >Wii in that order, love RPGs, MMOs (although I've quit WoW and FFXIO), lately FPS are my thing, like a wise man said before "there is nothing better than the fuzzy feeling you get when you shoot somebody in the face online". My favorite games from all time are mostly FFXI games

FFVII
    FF Tactics for the PS
    FFIX
    F.E.A.R. series
    COD All gems
    and the King of Fighters series (now this is oldschool if you played them in the arcades)
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I assume ME is a RPG? Never been big on those. IE-Dragon Age. Looked good on the commercial but just wasn't for me.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    @shiggyshane: FF and Mass Effect 2, Great :D I like CoD but i find the multiplayer overated. But I do love the single player :)

I really do hope they do a remake of FF7..yeah it can be annoying sometimes..
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I assume ME is a RPG? Never been big on those. IE-Dragon Age. Looked good on the commercial but just wasn't for me.

It's way better then Dragon Age. Give it a try!
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    IMO ME > Dragon Age for sure lol
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This girl is all about Black ops Zombies!!!! And I am pretty badass I must say so myself. I gotz me a PS3. I'll be on tonight if you wanna add me kamikazekisses. Please only add me if you want to play zombies though.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Simon Belmont(CASTLEVANIA) VS' Dante(Devil may cry) Who would win and why!!?!?!?

GO!

Devil May Cry is fun!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    This girl is all about Black ops Zombies!!!! And I am pretty badass I must say so myself. I gotz me a PS3. I'll be on tonight if you wanna add me kamikazekisses. Please only add me if you want to play zombies though.

ugh.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

GO!

Devil May Cry is fun!

Yes it is fun!...........and what console do you prefer my dear...PS3 or XBOX?
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options

ugh.

Yes?
  • MasterXelcas
    Options
    Man Beerrunner our questions were totally ignored lol