The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning time to get into Tuesday . Hope everyone has a good day .get work out in.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Almost one year here at MFP. I am changing my lifting program this week after about 6 months. Hello to everyone.
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!! Hope your Tuesday rocks!! Enjoy yourselves and get out there and make some progress :)
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!! Make Tuesday fantastic!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Nice morning in NJ but due to turn--wait for it--rainy again this afternoon. Carpe Diem.
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tuesday...only two workdays left before I get a 4 day weekend. WOOHOO!!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Tuesday...only two workdays left before I get a 4 day weekend. WOOHOO!!!

Good on you.... me too. Off Friday through Monday. YEAH
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Good morning. Nice morning in NJ but due to turn--wait for it--rainy again this afternoon. Carpe Diem.

Well down here in AL, we got our rain, with more to come later this morning... oh yes.. WITH that damn humidity.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    @TomFit18 glad you weren't talking about my butt... but thanks. lol
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Feeling good after my leg day... and I'm glad I am working the 2nd job tonight... give me a chance to walk it out... get some more blood pumping through my legs after sitting behind this !@#@$@#%#@^ computer all day.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning. It really is a Terrific Tuesday. It's amazing how just a few little things/words can make you feel on top of the world. :#o:)

@RandJ6280 Lucky you Friday and Monday! I only get Monday. :s
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

@RandJ6280 I'm sure you also have a nice butt!!
  • EHaworth2013
    EHaworth2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Eddie and I am 38 years old. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I have had some successes in the past but essentially got rid of them by becoming sedentary and not taking care of myself the way that I should. I have decided that enough is enough and I need to get healthy and stay healthy. Please add me so we can be a motivation for each other.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melynda, 38.5 year old Canadian and single mom of a 3 year old :) This is my 6th time on MFP, looking to lose the last little bit of weight :)
  • angelicmisery
    angelicmisery Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello! I'm turning 40 in a few months and am from Oshkosh, WI. I'm new to the site, but I love it! I love reading about everyone's achievements. You guys are able to take a fall and get up and keep going! I used to make charts about weight and track my measurements when I was younger. :) I didn't have access to a program that keeps your calorie count though. This is amazing! I plan to keep logging on everyday so I can see my progress and support others! I was challenged by a friend to sign up and he and I are keeping each other motivated as well. :) I'm not afraid of turning 40 because I believe you are as old as you feel. Some days it's 50. most of the time I feel 25 and act like it too! lol I want to change my lifestyle, not just to lose weight. I have problems eating healthy, but I've been motivated to exercise as much as I can. After my divorce I gained at least 30 lbs. Boo for emotional eating. I want to be able to achieve my dreams in life, and I can't do that with the pain or the shape that I am in. Now I have the motivation to get fit! Better late than never! Good luck guys!
  • StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melynda, 38.5 year old Canadian and single mom of a 3 year old :) This is my 6th time on MFP, looking to lose the last little bit of weight :)

OMG!! Welcome back ;)

• StepUpToTheChallenge
    StepUpToTheChallenge Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you amazing people.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you amazing people.

Good morning to you sugar! ;)
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    Good Morning!!

@RandJ6280 I'm sure you also have a nice butt!!

lol, I wish, actually I have a flat butt... guess it's time to squat