What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    I hope it's not too annoying that I'm posting another nsv outfit picture so soon after the last, but I can't begin to describe how amazing it feels to put on a nice dress and not look like a pregnant man in a dress. I still have a bit of a gut, but the right outfit hides it pretty well now.
    vwra3ypprj4a.jpg
    I haven't looked this acceptable in a dress since the 8th grade (I happen to still have my 8th grade dress in the closet, and it more-or-less fit when I tried it on a few weeks ago).

Non-outfit related nsv, I've started walking a bit again, and it seems to be helping take the edge off of my crippling depression.

Well done - you look really elegant in that dress! Must be such a good feeling. It's also (and equally) great that you have started walking. I know how much getting out into the open and moving more can lift the mood and create a positive attitude. If you have any walking groups near you and you feel ready they can provide a way to enjoy your walks more. Keep up the great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!