5/27

Never too late :)
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    biche896 wrote: »
    Round 41

5/23 - Starting late. I’ve been very off the last 1.5weeks which I’ve put it down to PMS. But TOM has started but my tummy is not feeling well still. On Monday (21.05.18), I felt so full and I wasnt able to eat properly but i tried. On Monday night, my stomach was very bloated and it was hurting mildly. Didnt think much of it - thought maybe my over indulging it from the previous week and Sunday was causing this. Came Tuesday, my bloating had gone slightly down over night but still there but by night time, it was very bloated again that it was hurting. It was uncomfortable and waddling like I was in the late pregnancy stages. My partner made a comment that my stomach looked odd. I think I might have eaten something that I’m sensitive to but I havent been sensitive to anything my whole life! I checked my food diary and I can only put it down to have gluten at night time as I didnt have gluten products in the morning. Best to check with the docs..

@biche896 Definitely check with your doctor. This isn't normal and there's a chance it may be more than gluten.