Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    Options
    that is amazing! :D
  • dxmancil
    dxmancil Posts: 17
    Options
    keep up the great work!!! i bet you're feeling better and better every day! =)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far. Keep it up, and you will reach that goal in no time. Being a 5'3" person myself, I know what extra weight looks like since we are on the shorter side. Stay focused, it is very doable!!!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far. Keep it up, and you will reach that goal in no time. Being a 5'3" person myself, I know what extra weight looks like since we are on the shorter side. Stay focused, it is very doable!!!

Thank you. It's hard being so danged short! lol.

I know I can do it...it's just fighting my mind more on the hard days than my body, ya know? I think like 70% of all this for me is mental.
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Great work!
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress! You've lost an entire person...that blows my mind.
    I see a significant difference in your face. You must have worked your butt off :-)
  • JenCM
    Options
    AMAZING progress! You've lost an entire person...that blows my mind.
    I see a significant difference in your face. You must have worked your butt off :-)

Thanks! I know...isn't that crazy? I've lost the amount of weight that one day I might like to WEIGH. haha.
    I do notice it in my face...like 23 of my chins are gone and it doesn't look like I'm smuggling a family of small bunnies in my cheeks so much anymore. lol. ;)

And I don't know about working my butt off, it's still there..hehe. ;)
    No, I have worked hard. I do feel I could have worked harder and could still be, but I'm working on amping it up and not letting myself get off so easy on exercise, etc. :)
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You look amazing! You should wear dresses more often, they seems to look good on you :)
  • JenCM
    Options
    You look amazing! You should wear dresses more often, they seems to look good on you :)

Aw, thank you! Well, longer ones might look okay...but you notice I cut my legs off in the pic? lol. I'm having a hard time losing much weight or inches in my legs and I'm afraid they're still very sausage like....and too white for words and I've got that weird back-of-the-knee fat. So I'm a ways from feeling confident enough to wear my shorter stuff out around people. Maybe in time though!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You lood fablulous.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing with us.
  • jamleee
    jamleee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that dress is waaaay to big! Yippeee!

lol...Dang, does it really look that big? I must not be used to buying clothes. I was so danged excited that I could get into a 22 (My size 22 jeans officially fit now too!)...I can't imagine that I could wear anything that's a 20!

I have to say you look great, but yes that dress is way too big. Keep up the good work. :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    123 lbs? Holy S**t that's a lot of weight! Really well done! ... And there is no way in this world you are a 22 - you should be buying 18-20 now easily :)
  • JenCM
    Options
    123 lbs? Holy S**t that's a lot of weight! Really well done! ... And there is no way in this world you are a 22 - you should be buying 18-20 now easily :)

Ha, thank you! Maybe I'll try on some 18's today at Goodwill and see how tight they are! lol
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! Go you!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Yes girl you definitely need a smaller dress! Looks like you're swimming in that thing! :)
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great and good luck to you! But, go ahead and show off those arms and legs now!!!! Love them now and you will definitely love them when you get them to where you want them to be!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You rock girl! Try on some smaller clothes at Goodwill and see how they fit. That dress is very big for you. We tend to identify ourselves with a size number, and it's hard to remember how much we've changed when losing weight. I once told a doctor a weight 10 lbs higher than I was before correcting myself. I was just so used to being 200 something.

You are very inspiring and look beautiful. I'm sure your dad is watching you with pride.
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • sallyanne43
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! I can't believe you've lost 130 pounds. You're obviously smaller than you think...that dress is even big on you! Now I'm inspired...thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!