Ask the Cop

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    what will go through your head when you pull someone over and in their backpack theres a gun, leather gloves, and a balaclava? asking for a friend

I read baklava and got hungry

I read baklava and was like.."dafuq is baklava?"

Baklava is a sweet dessert pastry.

And flaky and so so good

I need to google this
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    nk5202j4m92i.jpeg
    2 got cops now? I feel we deserve some sort of hot cop show down. I’ll go get my bib.

I gotta get ready for work. Be back in a bit.

Holy hot damn , this is getting good.... (grabs the popcorn)

Agree!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    what will go through your head when you pull someone over and in their backpack theres a gun, leather gloves, and a balaclava? asking for a friend

And flaky and so so good

I tried it for the first time this weekend at a Greek festival and to be honest, I didn't like it and I LOVE sweets but that was too much for me.

The last Greek festival I went to I was all about the gyros. I noticed if I pronounced it right they gave me extra lamb.

ETA: oooh and the spanakopita (and thank god autocomplete knew that one)

Oh lawd have mercy ... You're making me uber-hungry lol ...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

And flaky and so so good

I tried it for the first time this weekend at a Greek festival and to be honest, I didn't like it and I LOVE sweets but that was too much for me.

You might prefer knafeh cheesy dessert pastry with rose water. Soo good!

Less sweet than baklava. I prefer to make mine with ginger honey & rosewater with a lot of pistachios to cut the sweet. Maybe the festival had sweetened rosewater + honey.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

And flaky and so so good

The last Greek festival I went to I was all about the gyros. I noticed if I pronounced it right they gave me extra lamb.

ETA: oooh and the spanakopita (and thank god autocomplete knew that one)

I was so tempted to try the spanakopita but I was there for the gyros. Maybe next year. The greek fries were delicious too. Although it was just crinkled cut fries with some sort of seasoning on them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    DUI Questions?
    Have you ever confused a DUI with a DWD (driving while diabetic) or anything not involving controlled substances (but equally humiliating)?
    Bump. Both OP (if still available) and our backup officer, please feel free to respond here. :smile:

No I haven’t confused the two. We do get training on it. Individuals going into diabetic shock can be very violent

noted.

I'll be sure to use "diabetic shock" as a viable excuse the next time I fly into a violent rage.

" I apologize your honor, it was that pesky diabetic shock acting up again. Don't blame me; blame the Twinkies."
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    DUI Questions?
    Have you ever confused a DUI with a DWD (driving while diabetic) or anything not involving controlled substances (but equally humiliating)?
    Bump. Both OP (if still available) and our backup officer, please feel free to respond here. :smile:

No I haven’t confused the two. We do get training on it. Individuals going into diabetic shock can be very violent

Oh okay, I guess that makes sense. Hangry is a valid emotion, believe me! I just wonder because I was reading in this college class on the justice system about how both problems can cause inability to “color in the lines” and the fury you mentioned. What exactly are you told to do about it in this training (if not top secret)?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I got pulled over at a road block once and had to take a breathalyser test. I was so excited! It made my trip. I think the cops were highly amused by me. He gave me a couple of disposables to take with. Best! Stop! Ever! :lol:
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I got pulled over at a road block once and had to take a breathalyser test. I was so excited! It made my trip. I think the cops were highly amused by me. He gave me a couple of disposables to take with. Best! Stop! Ever! :lol:

did they give you a sticker too?

No :disappointed: Now I feel cheated
  • Versicolour
    Options

did they give you a sticker too?

No :disappointed: Now I feel cheated

its a cool sticker too

Darn it all! Darn it all to heck!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    DUI Questions?

Oh okay, I guess that makes sense. Hangry is a valid emotion, believe me! I just wonder because I was reading in this college class on the justice system about how both problems can cause inability to “color in the lines” and the fury you mentioned. What exactly are you told to do about it in this training (if not top secret)?

It also produces that fruity scent that most alcohols creat as it’s being eliminated from the body.

You simply detain them get EMS on scene. get their blood sugar regulated and they will very shortly be back to normal.

Then you access and make sure that it’s not a combination of alcohol and diabetic shock.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Lmao. You’re a rare jewel.

Were they testing everyone or was there a reason they requested you take the test?
  • Versicolour
    Options

Lmao. You’re a rare jewel.

Were they testing everyone or was there a reason they requested you take the test?

Lol. No, they were testing everyone. It was a holiday and a long dull stretch of road between two small towns. It was probably an Arrive Alive campaign
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    do you chase sportbikes?

I’m curious for the answer to this too