Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    How the eff did i lose 2 pounds
    I found them :(
    Giv em backk

Can't they are firmly attached to my *kitten* now :( I got 2lbs extra jiggle when I wiggle :D
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    This BS if going to turn me into an alcoholic
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Sometimes, it's nice when things go longer than expected....

vrgxnl2zocst.gif

I didn’t get it until right now
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Today i will get out of bed. Not yet. But soon.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Today i will get out of bed. Not yet. But soon.

I got out of bed. I even cleaned the microwave! I discovered the existence of several new heat resistant alien life forms, murdered them all before realizing I should have probably gotten some sort of science award and am now lying on the couch.

Im still in bed. But you have motivated me to kick it up a knotch. I will actually get dressed.
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I hate apartment inspections. Why do they schedule them when my 2 kids, both having ADHD and not listening to me for nothing, are home for the summer? How do they expect it to be clean? I live in an apartment. Not behind the curtain of a price is right showcase! Ugh i hate cleaning...and summer break. Im gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a while. Send dark chocolate. Ok? Thanks!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I hate apartment inspections. Why do they schedule them when my 2 kids, both having ADHD and not listening to me for nothing, are home for the summer? How do they expect it to be clean? I live in an apartment. Not behind the curtain of a price is right showcase! Ugh i hate cleaning...and summer break. Im gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a while. Send dark chocolate. Ok? Thanks!

I found out through one of those inspections that my neighbor next door had a roach infestation. It was BAD. Floor to ceiling infestation. I was dumbfounded. I must of seen one roach in my apartment in the 6 years that I lived there and it was the prior week before the inspection. So even though they are a huge inconvenience, its neccessary to find problems like those with other tenants. I'll send you a box of those chocolates & a Kleenex box.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    The three amigops
    use32ix84ld6.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there were so many perfect people here.

My hair looks pretty perfect today :)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I am reading a thread in the General Health Fitness & Diet section, where the usual MFP bullies are trying to tell this girl that her natural hips are normal. They aren't considering her feelings nor her fit goals. What if she desires to attain the golden ratio? Maybe she needs to thicken her waistline (muscle) and widen shoulders (muscle again). We're not a cookie cutter site people.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    The three amigops
    use32ix84ld6.jpeg

This put a genuine smile on my face. Perfect timing love you bb

Love you too
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A gig I am going to tonight. It is Friday..FriYAY!!

Show off!! :tongue: