What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Breakfast was protein raisin cinnamon bagel with couple perfectly boiled eggs and veggies.

zjsywqvr0962.jpg

lh73xkf531vb.jpg

Dinner was pork tenderloin kebabs with roasted veggies, salad and baked potato.

2jnvg5icp6y8.jpg

Looks professional!! and beautiful :):)<3
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    s6kdydl3vq2g.jpg

Sugar free low cal glazed carrots topped with some Trader Joe’s almond mozzarella and a sweet Greek yogurt dip on the side

2 boxes of SF jello topped with fat free whip, puffed kamut, and some cottage cheese

howgfb5ec10l.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    How do you post pictures?

Load your pics onto tinypic.com Copy forum code. Everything including img + [ ]. Paste. Post reply.

So that's the only way? I don't really want to make an account with them. There isn't any way to simply upload pics?

I find it archaic that they dont allow upload from phone! I have tons of pics i could share but no home computer to use to upload them!

@nooshi713 What phone are you using? I had the ability to upload from my BlackBerry and then that stopped. Now with my Samsung Android I can upload again.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    3j9fg1glw9ro.jpg

Sweet Potato, Chicken Pie, and Penny Carrots.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I've been obsessed with smoothie bowls lately <3 this one is peach mango strawberry

gmc7h7umr924.jpg

Do you eat it as is, like cereal? Or blend it like a smoothie?
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Baked Baramundi with spinach salad and kimchi.
    giitl5fdsad8.jpg

What's in that salad? Dressing?
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    2 boxes of SF jello topped with fat free whip, puffed kamut, and some cottage cheese

howgfb5ec10l.jpg

How do you even come up with this mess??? lol hahahaha :) Seems like a box of this, a box of that lets mix and see what happens :) hahaha great stuff!!!!
    [/quote]

Lol pretty much. When I’m deep into my cut, just finding different flavor combos can help my sanity
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    amandaeve wrote: »
    I've been obsessed with smoothie bowls lately <3 this one is peach mango strawberry

gmc7h7umr924.jpg

Do you eat it as is, like cereal? Or blend it like a smoothie?

you're too cute...animals 'n all:))

s6kdydl3vq2g.jpg

Sugar free low cal glazed carrots topped with some Trader Joe’s almond mozzarella and a sweet Greek yogurt dip on the side

Sure hope it's the lighting...cause those carrots just don't look too 'healthy' lol!!!

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    bbq-style chicken breast (baked perched on sliced onion bed), sauteed red cabbage/carrots, steamed broccoli, brown rice, tomato/cuke salad. MFP says this is approx. 725 cals, 51g prot, 11g fat, 22g fiber.

2l1hfgidg6tg.jpg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    1d78l461zsq5.jpeg

Burger with sofrito cauli rice and beans and sweet potatoes o:)
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Load your pics onto tinypic.com Copy forum code. Everything including img + [ ]. Paste. Post reply.

So that's the only way? I don't really want to make an account with them. There isn't any way to simply upload pics?

I find it archaic that they dont allow upload from phone! I have tons of pics i could share but no home computer to use to upload them!

@nooshi713 What phone are you using? I had the ability to upload from my BlackBerry and then that stopped. Now with my Samsung Android I can upload again.

@TonyB0588 please provide instruction on how to upload pics from Samsung. Thanks!!!!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    oinia4ynuc8j.jpg

a 'little' treat for only around 10 -20 calories:)

How is the calorie count so low? Looks good btw the way.
  • nooshi713
    Options

Yep.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,633 Member
    Options

Yep.

I've uploaded from my iphone. Type something into the reply field. There is a row of icons over the field. Click on arrow next to the last one, with a landscape picture, and browse to your photo.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    nxuhz1h61598.jpg

180 Calorie liquid snack
  • nooshi713
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »

Yep.

I've uploaded from my iphone. Type something into the reply field. There is a row of icons over the field. Click on arrow next to the last one, with a landscape picture, and browse to your photo.

I'm on Android. I don't see a landscape icon.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Man. It didn't look like a lot when I was measuring it out. Greens, chicken, peppers, a few berries and tomatoes, yogurt dressing. I've been eating this bowl for an hour and a half :( SO FREAKING FULL.

i4ukbt8943a1.jpg
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »

Yep.

I'm on Android. I don't see a landscape icon.

Use MFP from your phone's browser. You have all desktop abilities. You can't add photos through the app. Dunno if this is android-specific, but the desktop site is the only way to upload photos on an android phone.

0zco27r0vfoa.jpg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    cf23mjcor92g.jpeg

“arroz” com pollo with left over cauli rice, and a side of sweet potatoes and snap peas o:) only 540 cals for all this food.