What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• survival81
    survival81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    u2ph21qe3l8q.jpg

I do IF (Intermittent Fasting) so this meal contains all my calories and macros for a low carb day. 2 chicken Breast, Egg Whites, 2 Whole Eggs, Spinach or Kale and a whole avocado.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Appie platter with cheese quesadilla, chicken strips and mozzarella sticks. Philly Cheesesteak and Eggs skillet. White chocolate raspberry pancake puppies. Awesome frozen yogurt and toppings, including chocolate eclairs!
    jip8uv88wolg.jpg
    6ay7szox7mmu.jpg
    tbt41z48psg5.jpg
    owyckrrxya0d.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Leftover spaghetti, steamed green beans, cucumber and strawberries.

k64jt0n8q85y.jpg

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dang it! I keep forgetting to take pics. I had Chicken Pho tonight - homemade from scratch. I stole this pic off the Internet because it looked pretty much the same as the stuff I made.

pho-close-up_zpsul2vckjd.jpg
  • tobin1
    tobin1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ALEXIA brand makes sweet potato tater tots. they are good and healthy as well
  • MrsA10001
    MrsA10001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been away in Cali to visit with my Mom. I do like finding 'local foods' there, loads of ex-pat Hawaiians to hang with. Moms found this great place that had killer Huli Huli Chicken, we had to go check it out ...

qrpupedr5x2u.jpg

ALOHA!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    53p119h4ppgs.jpg

Folded pizza containing homemade spinach, butterbean and butternut squash curry, cheddar cheese and ham.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Shredded buffalo chicken sandwich, sautéed veggies, sweet potato fries. Sam Adams.

woy1syz9i2md.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Brunch today - Eggs with potato, spinach, green onion, chopped asparagus and turkey, and colby-jack cheese; chopped tomato, cucumber, and raw asparagus.

0l5zu3im3tkn.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    @annette_15‌ That mango salsa looks amazing--doing it this week, thank you!

• tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Spoiled my little niece with two more Star Wars creations while we were watching her this weekend. I was allowed to make a green "R2" unit for her lunch (bell pepper, rice & beans inside, sliced fresh cheese, scoop of guacamole, crackers because she doesn't like tortilla chips). And for a snack a fruit, toast, almond butter Chewbacca. Mischief managed and back to "grown up" food for now...ub4yuqkvu4z8.jpg
    glbwwli2lzc0.jpg
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    @tlharin - you seriously are the coolest aunt ever.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    @tlharin - you seriously are the coolest aunt ever.

Agreed! I'd love to have you prepare food for me :)
  • vtemp2013
    vtemp2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    rodocfxsfcvb.jpg
    Tonight was skillet sweet potatoes and chicken. So good that the ketchup wasn't even needed :#
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I had my favorite layered salad tonight. A bit of a splurge as far as salt but man I do love the feta cheese....

ag3gt12q6amd.jpg

6suvqv6mqneo.png

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    @annette_15‌ That mango salsa looks amazing--doing it this week, thank you!

You wont regret it! Dont forget to put in some lemon or lime juice and a tsp of honey, it makes it sooo good!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Breakfast #1 today: Oat bread + crunchy peanut butter + some blueberries + some pomegranate seeds + coffee

pn9g04i2bvik.jpg
  • ConorElliot
    ConorElliot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stir fried morning glory with garlic and chillis! (chinese spinach) This stuff is beyond addictive...
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    GF Pizza with cauliflower crust, kale, caramelized onion, mozz and turkey pepperoni!

20150329_174833_zpshfwtj5zc.jpg