What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure which is my favorite new twist in this thread, learning about the Reese's Ice Cream Cups, or the Yoda toast. Methinks my kids will be very happy with my newfound knowledge...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but out of all these pictures, there are only several that actually look good for you. I myself, trying to loose weight, would like to see more heathly dishes. That's what I am looking for.

My my aren't you ignorant. Dishes don't exist in a vacuum, how they fit into the context of a total diet goes a long way into determining the relative healthiness of one dish.

Also great contribution, can't wait to see your healthy dishes that you post. sure they will be drool worthy
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri, whenever I see your profile pic I think "those poor impaled peeps are about to die a fiery death!" :#
  • InCHarmsWay
    InCHarmsWay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    cpc1g1nr2wmp.jpg

Lighter chicken pot pie, spring mix with balsamic, unoaked Chardonnay.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Kruggeri, whenever I see your profile pic I think "those poor impaled peeps are about to die a fiery death!" :#

BA HA HA! They were, but their sacrifice was not in vain. They were eaten and enjoyed in all their deliciously carmelized sugary marshmallowy goodness...

I just want props for having the most amazing marshmallow roasting stick EVER. We found it on a hike one year, and I proclaimed that it will be with me forever. It was a little more perfect when I just had one kid, now that there are two, we either have to double up marshmallows on one prong or one person has to wait for round two...

• mygnsac
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »

BA HA HA! They were, but their sacrifice was not in vain. They were eaten and enjoyed in all their deliciously carmelized sugary marshmallowy goodness...

I just want props for having the most amazing marshmallow roasting stick EVER. We found it on a hike one year, and I proclaimed that it will be with me forever. It was a little more perfect when I just had one kid, now that there are two, we either have to double up marshmallows on one prong or one person has to wait for round two...

Props given and Mad Props reserved for when you find the elusive 5-pronged stick!! :D

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Tried to fix quoting. Failed.

You're forgiven just because of the epic amount of peanut butter and other amazing things you picked up on your last shopping trip.

Thanks! I am still pretty giddy about all of it.
    You're my new favorite person. I wish i had seen that earlier. I got me some Cadbury eggs with my groceries. I'd go back and get those..but I have flu type a AND b, and a touch of pneumonia. Didn't even wanna go get my script filled honestly.

Aww :blush: Sorry you're under the weather though, that sounds awful. But yay for Cadbury eggs!

@tlharin, I hereby proclaim that is the most epic food Yoda I have ever seen...or maybe it's the only food Yoda I've ever seen, but still entirely epic!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Guys at work all wanted lunch from Local Boyz Hawaiian Restaurant. Shoyu Chicken, white rice, and macaroni salad.

ql75z4w95k5q.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @tlharin, I hereby proclaim that is the most epic food Yoda I have ever seen...or maybe it's the only food Yoda I've ever seen, but still entirely epic!

Thanks, @WillLift4Tats‌ and @Kruggeri‌! The munchkin is here for a long weekend while her parents remodel their kitchen, so if her strict culinary demands continue there might be other food characters to share.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    We went out tonight. Spaghetti and meatballs. Tons leftover.

h5qw0gwkj5ww.jpg
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    These were amazing tonight. Tilapia Cakes with Mango-Coconut Curry Sauce:

7pj4vknnok9s.jpg

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/tilapia-cakes-mango-sauce
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    God I have so many saved up but I wont post them all at once.. dont wanna major spam lol

GwtlROH.jpg
    Tuna, potatoes, spinach, mango salsa

d3R0uDU.jpg
    French toast with quark, nana, strawberries, choc chips and strawberry syrup

7nw0iiu.jpg
    Jennio burger with roasted veggies

9cp0SMf.jpg
    'Tiramisu' toast

q7t3Zo6.jpg
    Acorn squash with egg white scramble and turkey pepperoni (All that for 300 calories :O)

0hCUFB9.jpg
    Swordfish, more squash

UPPdolQ.jpg
    Shrimp and avocado zoodle salad
  • sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    anette_15, I'm coming over for dinner. i think we have the same "foodie" tastes. That tuna? And what in the name of all that is glorious and delicious is tiramisu toast?

Sorry I have nothing to add but a thread jack.
  • nicolehopereekie
    nicolehopereekie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently trying to up my protein intake whilst watching my calories.

tjabi58o4arw.jpg

I had a lovely tasty meal of sirloin steak, corn on the cob, grilled piccolo tomatoes on the vine, string beans and tenderstem broccoli with a bit of garlic and parsley flatbread on the side. Super tasty and wasn't too calorific.
    image.jpg 1004.1K
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Potassium packed breakfast this am, and no, it's not plated pretty. Looks gross, but it was delicious. :)

Scrambled two eggs with 1/2 avocado and cup Of shroom slices. Topped with a dollop of plain Greek and drizzled with sriracha. Kiwi on the side. 300 calories, and gives a nice chunk of potassium which is awesome since mine is low and I've been told to up it. :)

60dx06011497.jpg
  • colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We are having Vegan Thai Noodle Soup!

thai-soup-fw.jpg
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Two 95% pork sausages, cauliflower, sprouts and two massive homemade Yorkshire puddings. Yum! yjeesn3vw5wu.jpg
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    This thread has my mouth watering. I was wanting a milkshake, but now I just want EVERYTHING. Thai noodle soup, french toast... mmmm. I could probably sit and look through this thread for a couple of hours.
  • chrissy925
    Options
    g28kofxqdnv0.jpg
    Mediterranean herb salad with pickeled and marinated veggies and white wine baked salmon.
  • kalee_go
    kalee_go Posts: 45
    Options
    This is my Turkey Melt w/cubed sweet potatoes. Didn't come out real pretty but tastes awesome. 2q8gh4gy8pe9.jpg