New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    I haven't tried Nush cakes yet but I've been following them in case they offered a good sale making it more affordable.
    Well, no sale, but better - free samples! They also let you choose which two you'd like :) I chose carrot spice and peanut butter! I can't wait :D I hope they're good!
    https://mailchi.mp/nushfoods/sample-signup

It's not another L&L limited link, is it? Haha.

The flavors don't excite me but we'll see. Having to subscribe to the newsletter is annoying!

LOL it shouldn’t be! It had that link specifically below for sharing purposes ;)
  • hgycta
    Options
    Saw this deal on Instagram. Still too much for me and I don’t trust the surprise donut in case it’s chili mango or nacho cheese, which I would absolutely hate xP
    ycepbilambi4.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    8onmnplf3g4s.png
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Saw this deal on Instagram. Still too much for me and I don’t trust the surprise donut in case it’s chili mango or nacho cheese, which I would absolutely hate xP
    ycepbilambi4.jpeg

lol we just did the same thing we think alike
    i really want to try but $8.99 for shipping thats $24 in donuts :#
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    uoyv7ypmgdc9.jpeg
    5d7sspxg8lep.jpeg
    2u5zy01m28x7.jpeg
    wekm4p2kzxeg.jpeg
    The only one I liked was the beet chocolate. That one was fantastic. Reminded me of a very dense brownie. Couldn’t taste beet at all but I always love chocolate beet combo. I liked the chocolate chips in it. The carrot one was just boring and needed cream cheese frosting. Not sweet at all and too savory. The texture Is very dense kind of like half larabar half clif bar.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just saw peanut butter and chocolate oreos at shop rite... are they new?
  • vnb_208
    Options
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor
  • neillc57
    neillc57 Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I like most fiber one products but their 5g of chicory root do not like me. :)

The fiberone products are too dangerous for me. I like the chewy oats and chocolate things. They are really nice.
    I eat 9 in one day and my whole insides poured out like sludge. At least I have a good estimate for gut contents weight from it.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Nush cakes yet but I've been following them in case they offered a good sale making it more affordable.
    Well, no sale, but better - free samples! They also let you choose which two you'd like :) I chose carrot spice and peanut butter! I can't wait :D I hope they're good!
    https://mailchi.mp/nushfoods/sample-signup

Thanks! I chose Carrot Spice & Cherry Almond.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Sorry if anyone already posted review of these and I forgot but has anyone tried these and are they any good? Still cant find the fiber one birthday cake and I checked at walmart today :'(boxed-rice-krispies-treats-birthday-cake.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I also went to Aldi to check for that new ice cream, AND THEY HAD IT. No price tag was with them but they rang up $2.99 each. I checked with the regular ice cream on the shelf and didn’t see them, but something inside me told me to check the freezer in the center of the floor with the frozen appetizers and novelties and there they were! Kind of a weird place for them, it didn’t look like they really had a set area where they belonged...
    ekdo929q40v9.jpeg

It seems like products that they have in the middle freezer section are often limited time offerings, at least at my store. If you want to keep them around, maybe reach out to Aldi corporate and let them know you're a fan!

Honestly I have a hard time believing these would be limited time only, I feel like too many people would buy them! But I’ll do that!
    I had the chocolate and honestly I’m curious if Eden Creamery (the company that makes Halo Top) is behind this? I can’t imagine how else they would get away with making the containers look nearly identical and use such similar ingredients. The chocolate tastes and feels like the original Halo Top did before they changed the recipe to make it softer. Very dense and I liked it a lot! There’s no way this isn’t Halo Top, they probably just changed the name so people wouldn’t think any less of them for being cheaper...
    i3jd504mv9c2.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Majority of Aldi's products are private label after all.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I wrote to Aldi's about 1.) Loving this product and saying if it's seasonal they should keep it all year round while expanding the flavor selection to include others (caramel macchiato) and 2.) Whether or not Eden Creamery/Halo Top was behind this miracle.

This is what they responded:
    kxz3i2pmah72.png

Summary:
    1.) It's seasonal.... which is like a stab to my heart, honestly.
    2.) They're not allowed to disclose this information... I'm still convinced it's a yes, though!

Halo Top can totally afford to sell in large quantities for less money, hence why some Shoprite stores (and BJ's Wholesale) sells 4 pack containers putting the pints just under $3 each! I'm praying for the day these larger bulk containers include mixed varieties. I don't want 4 birthday cake pints, darn it, I want options (and by options I mean 4 caramel macchiato pints instead)!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I wrote to Aldi's about 1.) Loving this product and saying if it's seasonal they should keep it all year round while expanding the flavor selection to include others (caramel macchiato) and 2.) Whether or not Eden Creamery/Halo Top was behind this miracle.

This is what they responded:
    kxz3i2pmah72.png

Summary:
    1.) It's seasonal.... which is like a stab to my heart, honestly.
    2.) They're not allowed to disclose this information... I'm still convinced it's a yes, though!

Halo Top can totally afford to sell in large quantities for less money, hence why some Shoprite stores (and BJ's Wholesale) sells 4 pack containers putting the pints just under $3 each! I'm praying for the day these larger bulk containers include mixed varieties. I don't want 4 birthday cake pints, darn it, I want options (and by options I mean 4 caramel macchiato pints instead)!

HAHA! Basically that is a yes to halo top being behind it. I think MANY companies make things for aldi at a lower price because they know they can hit that market and still make a profit.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

The Birthday Cake flavor is my favorite by Fiber One by far! I just wish more Walmart stores would get it since I don't go to the one often that does carry it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    118bb4g1krup.jpg

Didnt get cookies! But i guess this works (4 free cookies)

That's even better! Now you can pick the ones you want to try/like rather than get a flavor you don't like.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    118bb4g1krup.jpg

Didnt get cookies! But i guess this works (4 free cookies)

That is awesome, Vnb! I kinda hope I get those too, lol. I'd honestly rather pick my own. The only flavor from that brand I've ever tried was the Snickerdoodle and I really liked it. Don't know if I'll be able to eat just one serving (half the cookie), though!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Has anyone did any of the buy one get one half off on Vitaminshoppe? I was going to get some of the Bang caffeine free Cotton Candy & whenever I put two in my cart it came up with the full amount. It did that even as I got to the part where I had to hit pay. When does it take the promo into consideration?