New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    To those of you who received the Lenny and Larry Cookies after the 20% off debacle: did you follow up with them after being told you were only getting the 20% off? I only ask because I never responded to that email to tell them it was unfair. I just wanna know if I should check for cookies lol.

Nope, I sent the message after finding out my order was cancelled, they responded about the 20% off, and I got frustrated then stopped responding. I didn't think it was worth any further effort at that point because I assumed it was too late. I guess not! So definitely check for those cookies ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,637 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    To those of you who received the Lenny and Larry Cookies after the 20% off debacle: did you follow up with them after being told you were only getting the 20% off? I only ask because I never responded to that email to tell them it was unfair. I just wanna know if I should check for cookies lol.

Nope, I sent the message after finding out my order was cancelled, they responded about the 20% off, and I got frustrated then stopped responding. I didn't think it was worth any further effort at that point because I assumed it was too late. I guess not! So definitely check for those cookies ;)

LOL. Basically me except I didn't get frustrated. I'm tempted to email the customer sevice chick that was helping me to thank her for the cookies. Good karma and all that. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

LOL. Basically me except I didn't get frustrated. I'm tempted to email the customer sevice chick that was helping me to thank her for the cookies. Good karma and all that. :)

For anyone else who gets them, if you have time make sure to give them feedback. The cookies they sent are a new recipe so they are "testing" them out and want feedback, both good and bad.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Marketside-Stars-and-Stripes-White-Chocolate-Covered-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=550%2C559&ssl=1

I hope Walmart has this for July Fourth! Looks amazing.
  • hgycta
    Options
    This company keeps popping up for me on Instagram, has anyone here tried them?
    ujoe2a7up5ia.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    I got an email about this today, but I went online and it’s $18!!! ($17 more if you order it with extra lobster)! Has anyone tried it? Is it worth it?
    07s76klp0yx2.jpeg
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    halo tops new limited edition flavor 5j2y8ifpsw3t.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ibotta has a dollar rebate on Arctic Zero's new ice cream flavors when bought at Giant.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2018
    Options

Saw this one at Walmart, but I'm not a huge Peach fan so I passed on it.

Now that Enlightened & Halo Top are releasing more flavors be it regular or seasonal which flavors would you like to see added?

I want Enlightened to do their own spin on a Gingerbread flavor with big chunks of icing/pieces of Gingerbread cookie, Cotton Candy, more flavors with the delicious peanut butter, a take on Jeni's Brown Butter Almond Brittle, Egg Nog, & a flavor reminiscent of the Sam's Choice (Walmart Brand) Coffee & Donuts (I really miss that flavor).

Today I bought the Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter pint.

The peanut butter in the ice cream is heavenly, but the marshmallow base is bland. I would only buy this flavor again if it were on sale.

Since Ibotta has a few coupon rebates on Chilly Cow I bought the Peanut Butter at Walmart. The Chilly Cow Cookie Dough that I bought last time was tasty, but for the price it tasted like Edy's which per serving is a lot cheaper.

Also wanted to mention that Walmart has their own Equate line of two flavors of Lenny & Larry kind of cookies (Snickerdoodle & I believe Double Chocolate) & a few flavors of a four-pack of protein drinks (both found in the Pharmacy protein products area).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Saw this one at Walmart, but I'm not a huge Peach fan so I passed on it.

Now that Enlightened & Halo Top are releasing more flavors be it regular or seasonal which flavors would you like to see added?

I want Enlightened to do their own spin on a Gingerbread flavor with big chunks of icing/pieces of Gingerbread cookie, Cotton Candy, more flavors with the delicious peanut butter, a take on Jeni's Brown Butter Almond Brittle, Egg Nog, & a flavor reminiscent of the Sam's Choice (Walmart Brand) Coffee & Donuts (I really miss that flavor).

Amen.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Siggi's individual full fat yogurt. 4.4 oz No added sugars. Peach and Mango. Banana and Cinnamon.
  • glassyo
    Options

For anyone else who gets them, if you have time make sure to give them feedback. The cookies they sent are a new recipe so they are "testing" them out and want feedback, both good and bad.

I don't really do facebook so do you think giving my impressions to that customer service person I've been in touch with would help?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ujoe2a7up5ia.png

Mine too! I actually wrote them and they are sending me some samples. I suggest you write too, maybe they will send you some as well ;).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I don't really do facebook so do you think giving my impressions to that customer service person I've been in touch with would help?

Yes because they were asking for feedback on the new formula and she can pass it along. They messaged me on facebook asking how I liked the new formula.
  • hgycta
    Options
    ujoe2a7up5ia.png

Mine too! I actually wrote them and they are sending me some samples. I suggest you write too, maybe they will send you some as well ;).

Dang it too late haha I already spent $10 ordering the sampler on their website!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I got an email about this today, but I went online and it’s $18!!! ($17 more if you order it with extra lobster)! Has anyone tried it? Is it worth it?
    07s76klp0yx2.jpeg

If I wanted lobster, I don't think I'd get it at Panera, to be honest.
  • hgycta
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The cashier at the vitamin shoppe said they’re going to have this sale until July 1st!
    m5xgy1de52aa.jpeg

I’m glad I tried this flavor after someone else wrote how good it was! It tastes like a cherry jolly rancher!!!
    8zvoxbo1jecg.jpeg

• hgycta
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So I saw Aldi's new light ice cream pints on The Impulsive Buy's website and it looks like the vanilla bean is 240 calories and the mint and chocolate flavors are 280 calories. The price? $2.99! If anyone here tries these please report back. I LOVED Halo Top's vanilla pint but if they're increasing the calories I'm no longer interested, especially if Aldi's pints are always going to be only $2.99!

Also, I don't know why it took so long for all these amazing cereal flavors to come out but I'm so glad they're making breakfast options a lot more interesting!
    aa3ba9vufnd8.png
    ndymz1gmk9fh.png

Also....
    9xdmywcbyzui.png
    zuv5vep6xpfc.png

• glassyo
    Options
    The cashier at the vitamin shoppe said they’re going to have this sale until July 1st!
    m5xgy1de52aa.jpeg

I hate really good sales when I just don't need anything. Except the tortilla chips. I'm all over those tortilla chips.