Me...In a DRESS! A little Before and During! (130 lbs lost)

Options
123457»

Replies

• marlo495
    marlo495 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing! You are such an inspiration!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Thank you guys!

And just for the record....Today at Goodwill, tried on some 18's, and they are indeed still too small. =( It's my tummy and hips...Just too big still. However the legs fit fine and were comfortable...lol. My stomach and hips just don't know they're supposed to be a size 18 yet, so they've got to catch up to my legs! lol. However some 20's will fit, so that's great. I'm so excited to be out of the 20's and into sizes that start with a 1!!! lol
  • decemberlady
    decemberlady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all....thanks for sharing. Congrats on a job well done. Keep up the good work.
  • ccdeblaze
    Options
    Girlfriend you're gonna need a good TAILOR!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW you must be really proud of yourself. You look great! Here is something that was said to me the other day.
    Have you ever met anyone who loves the way they look? probably not and you probably never will. I completely understand that you still see yourself before your weightloss, I think the majority of us do. But the truth is that you have lost a lot of weight and you look amazing. Keep up the hard work and don't be so hard on yourself. You obvioulsy have the motivation and determination to keep pressing foreword and you are a true inspiration to all of us.
  • JackieLT
    JackieLT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration.... You are awesome!!!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You've done so well, really proud of you Hon :flowerforyou:
  • anniecannie
    Options
    wow you have done an awesome job!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Such a great job. I've lost 138 and sometimes I just feel like it's so slow!! I'm at 193 and I can't stand it. I have tendinitis and it has really slowed me down even more. :( don't be discourages, just keep on trucking, you're doing GREAT!!!!
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job!!! You look happy in your first picture, but even more so in the second!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!