What's on your mind?

19379389409429433197

Replies

  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    He’s merely exhibiting proof that men can’t multitask effectively.

    I'm glad I can't multitask. Much less is expected of me. ;)
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    edited June 2018
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I think this time around, I have kept to myself enough that I doubt anyone is talking about me behind my back.
    But when I was here last year, I’m sure it happened.
    But also I don’t have many friends this time around too.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    I am not a worrying person, I worry about very little, but I am always concerned that I am just a constant annoyance to the people I talk with

    But much of my youth was spent being told how annoying I was so

    If it helps I know that people have found me annoying on here before which is why I wonder about it now, even though I know it doesn't matter

    Weird why?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    Usually I hear that you can't eat with chopsticks. @DeadliftsAndChopsticks

    I'm so offended

    Then you should probably prove right now, in a gif, that you can use chopsticks.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,551 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    Usually I hear that you can't eat with chopsticks. @DeadliftsAndChopsticks

    I'm so offended

    Then you should probably prove right now, in a gif, that you can use chopsticks.

    Second
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    How do we know like really know when we’re making the right choice?

    I believe every choice has an equal chance to be right or wrong, it's what you do with your choice that determines a lot of which it is.

    Completely agree. It's not necessarily making the right choice as it is making your choice right. Sounds cliche, but I think I just made it up. Or maybe I live under a rock.

    As in basing your choice on logical reason rather than impulse and feelings?

    Here's what I meant: Make the best decision you can with the information available (this is where the choice may or may not be "right" but you made the best one you can with what you know at the time), and then once that choice is made, you do what you're able to, to make it "right" by giving it your best effort. (this is what I meant by making your choice "right")

    Bojack said it a lot better. I'm multitasking right now, not giving full attention to a conference call :(

    So are you making the "right" choice right now? Hmmm

    He’s merely exhibiting proof that men can’t multitask effectively.

    that's not necessarily true....

    I'm able to both view the LBD thread and type with my left hand at the same time.

    I’ve created enabled a monster
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    Usually I hear that you can't eat with chopsticks. @DeadliftsAndChopsticks

    I'm so offended

    Then you should probably prove right now, in a gif, that you can use chopsticks.

    Second

    Not fair, I don't own any

    This isn't looking good for you right now. However, pencils or even pens will work as a substitute (not to eat with but to practice with).
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    The people I trust the most are the ones who don’t talk smack about others to me.

    THIS!! If people talk about others to you, they are most likely talking about you to others. It seems so high school, but, yet, it still happens as adults. This is the reason I mostly keep to myself.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    All the things

    Everyone talks about everyone behind their back. Some good, some bad. Depends. Very few will admit it if confronted.
    People talk smack about others all the time. Its human nature. I already know of a bunch of people here that hates me and talks *kitten* about me but i could care less about em. Chances r they r not more important than dried gum on the sidewalk floors. I just do me.

    Whaaaaaat

    I disagree with these statements. The vast majority of my private conversations have nothing to do with other people, and if they do it’s about events or facts, not snide opinions and smearing. I’m not saying that to my credit, because I have PMed or talked to numerous people and found most of them to be a) vaults and b) completely uninterested in talking bad about people. I don’t agree that everyone does it or that it’s just human nature.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    All the things

    Everyone talks about everyone behind their back. Some good, some bad. Depends. Very few will admit it if confronted.
    People talk smack about others all the time. Its human nature. I already know of a bunch of people here that hates me and talks *kitten* about me but i could care less about em. Chances r they r not more important than dried gum on the sidewalk floors. I just do me.

    Whaaaaaat

    I disagree with these statements. The vast majority of my private conversations have nothing to do with other people, and if they do it’s about events or facts, not snide opinions and smearing. I’m not saying that to my credit, because I have PMed or talked to numerous people and found most of them to be a) vaults and b) completely uninterested in talking bad about people. I don’t agree that everyone does it or that it’s just human nature.

    That's not what you told me last night.* :o


    *
    This is a joke. Which I feel a need to point that out.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Here or in daily life people talk crap. Because they can or want to or they're angry, sad, hurt, frustrated. I've done it. Here recently actually and in past times in my life. Not saying it's right, but I've done it. It's like the saying (something...) About pointing fingers and having fingers pointed back at you.

    I think there's a difference in what you say. Someone hurt you, I can see why someone would vent out of hurt or anger. It's not excused but I can see the why.

    Talking about people for things like they're "ugly", "annoying" or "crazy" is mean though.

    But if we're honest, we've probably all done it and have been on the receiving end of it. Both sucks to be the person who talked behind someones back and it equally sucks to know you were the topic before too.

    tl;dr
    Nobody is perfect, it sucks all the way around.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    All the things

    Everyone talks about everyone behind their back. Some good, some bad. Depends. Very few will admit it if confronted.
    People talk smack about others all the time. Its human nature. I already know of a bunch of people here that hates me and talks *kitten* about me but i could care less about em. Chances r they r not more important than dried gum on the sidewalk floors. I just do me.

    Whaaaaaat

    I disagree with these statements. The vast majority of my private conversations have nothing to do with other people, and if they do it’s about events or facts, not snide opinions and smearing. I’m not saying that to my credit, because I have PMed or talked to numerous people and found most of them to be a) vaults and b) completely uninterested in talking bad about people. I don’t agree that everyone does it or that it’s just human nature.

    I agree. Not everyone does this.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Due to the fact that people talk smack about other people privately, but are so sweet and nice with them on here, I wonder how many people are talking *kitten* behind my back and smiling to my face here.

    That's on my mind.

    I've wondered what's said about me too

    All the things

    Everyone talks about everyone behind their back. Some good, some bad. Depends. Very few will admit it if confronted.
    People talk smack about others all the time. Its human nature. I already know of a bunch of people here that hates me and talks *kitten* about me but i could care less about em. Chances r they r not more important than dried gum on the sidewalk floors. I just do me.

    Whaaaaaat

    I disagree with these statements. The vast majority of my private conversations have nothing to do with other people, and if they do it’s about events or facts, not snide opinions and smearing. I’m not saying that to my credit, because I have PMed or talked to numerous people and found most of them to be a) vaults and b) completely uninterested in talking bad about people. I don’t agree that everyone does it or that it’s just human nature.

    I worded it incorrectly. We all talk about people and don’t tell those people. It doesn’t have to be negative. TJ meant it in the negative sense and how fake people are when they talk about you. He’s not wrong. We all know there are a bunch of fakey fakes on here. But there are some really great peeps too.
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Here or in daily life people talk crap. Because they can or want to or they're angry, sad, hurt, frustrated. I've done it. Here recently actually and in past times in my life. Not saying it's right, but I've done it. It's like the saying (something...) About pointing fingers and having fingers pointed back at you.

    I think there's a difference in what you say. Someone hurt you, I can see why someone would vent out of hurt or anger. It's not excused but I can see the why.

    Talking about people for things like they're "ugly", "annoying" or "crazy" is mean though.

    But if we're honest, we've probably all done it and have been on the receiving end of it. Both sucks to be the person who talked behind someones back and it equally sucks to know you were the topic before too.

    tl;dr
    Nobody is perfect, it sucks all the way around.

    You best stop talking crap about me, ok you can