What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Time for a break

Break break...or 15 min grab a coffee break?
    Option one
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Time for a break

Break break...or 15 min grab a coffee break?
    Option one

:'(
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I finally gained 2 pounds. im happy, but also kind of sad. I need to keep in my head that gaining weight is NOT a bad thing

Noticed @savage pic. Sending positive energies your way. It's difficult to not feel triggered. Hugs.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Got up this morning and was getting ready to go to work. Needed a light jacket. Pulled one from the closet that I haven't worn in over a decade. Felt something in the left pocket. Reached in and came out with $287. That's a great start to the day.

Marvelous start indeed.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I finally gained 2 pounds. im happy, but also kind of sad. I need to keep in my head that gaining weight is NOT a bad thing

Noticed @savage pic. Sending positive energies your way. It's difficult to not feel triggered. Hugs.

But when i eat like this i deserve those 2 pounds lmao

kiooy9rdswly.jpeg
    ib16ypjxtq9r.jpeg

Now I'm hungry. Hgrrrhhh! I"ll put it this way ... You're carrying those extra pounds well. :wink:
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Contemplating whether a drive to LV would be worth it. That and the fact that my my body is my enemy & has the worst timing. Bleh!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Next on my to do list
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

But when i eat like this i deserve those 2 pounds lmao

ib16ypjxtq9r.jpeg

*Drool*
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Some day my dog will pass and I will have to actually clean up food that I drop on the floor

It's terrible when it happens. :(
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Some day my dog will pass and I will have to actually clean up food that I drop on the floor

It's terrible when it happens. :(

I just realized my comment probably sounded so cold. I love my girl and it will be sad for lots of reasons, but she is an excellent vacuum/mop and I can't remember the last time I had to clean up a food/drink mess that anyone made in my house

I didn't take it as being cold in any way. It's a sad reality. It's been a few years since my boy passed, and every once in a while I catch myself thinking "Oh, he'll get it..."

Miss him... :(
  • 777Gemma888
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Needed strong coffee after hearing a message from a female cousin from my mum. She married my classmate during her first year of Uni ( he was starting his Post Graduate Studies). Now 6 children later, their youngest in Grade 1, she just wants to leave them all. Why would my cousin think I or we would condone her abandoning her husband and children? Her mother shared with my mother that she is all gung ho to move out of her life.

**I believe she needs a "me" holiday, not migration and permanent separation from her immediate family.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    ihop becoming ihob - My guess is International House of Breakfast.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    So much going on ...
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    ihop becoming ihob - My guess is International House of Breakfast.

Exactly my thoughts too. B for breakfast.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Is karma real?! Does what you do to others come back to you?!

I think so...
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I was falling asleep 5 minutes ago and almost sleep posted on a thread
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I've sleep chatted and written complete nonsense
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine recommended I view an attached vid. Fascism. Nationalism. Artificial intelligence.

Homo deus. This being BM2018 - I, Robot ... [Radical self-expression]
    The problem with evil is, that in real life, evil doesn't necessarily look evil. It can look very beautiful. ... Fascism makes people see themselves, as belonging to the most beautiful and the most important thing in the world - The Nation. And then people think - Well they taught us that fascism is ugly. But when I look in the mirror, I see something very beautiful, so I can't be a fascist - right? Wrong. That's the problem with fascism, when you look in the fascist mirror, you see yourself as far more beautiful than you really are ... fascism exploits our vanity. It makes us see ourselves as far more beautiful than we really are. This is the seduction. But if you really know yourself, you will not fall for this kind of flattery. If somebody puts a mirror in front of your eyes, that hides all your ugly bits and makes you see yourself, as far more beautiful and far more important than you really are. Just break that mirror. [TED 2018, YN Harari]

Fatigued, I'd applied myself to be fair - to truly hear the speaker and strangely, what was draining were parts of his talk where he'd isolated the evolution of our value systems - from (i) land (ii) to machinery (iii) to AI ... With what eventuated yesterday in the islands, out of necessity unfortunately - the significance of tribalism has us as a people - locked into a model, to remain stagnant - stuck in a period of "ancient times."
  • fitnellieforlife
    fitnellieforlife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Listening to Ariana grande side to side this entire night. I’m addicted to this song. I’m glad I got the dangerous women album.