Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• maygs
    maygs Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How inspiring, this is amazing and I must say congratulations for your great achievement!
  • SLRD
    SLRD Posts: 47
    Options
    This is very inspiring to me.... Also congrats..
  • Lisajoy1
    Lisajoy1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Good for you! Whoooo Hooooo!! You go sista! :)
  • calaboon
    calaboon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story and tips. I remember thinking I was never going to be able to lose 100lbs, ended up losing 108lbs. I followed very similar steps as you. I didn't do any fancy diets, just started by removing the junk from the house, and incorporating what movement I could. As I started to lose weight and could do more and more and the habits were forming I started to fall in love with how I felt (it wasn't about the look, it was small victories - noticing I just climbed 4 flights of stairs and wasn't winded, fit in an airplane seat comfortably with no strange looks - that I celebrated!). I have now kept most of the weight off for over a year. I have gained 10lbs back, but gave myself permission to be human and accept that waver in pounds. However, given that, I did get the app for this site and am tracking calories again - helps keep me honest, and have already lost 4 lbs this week just getting back to basics. You post was a great reminder of what I had done, that it is possible, and that we love the feeling. Thanks for sharing.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Been following you on here through your posts and the pics and I all I can say is....AMAZING! You DID IT! YOu look so happy and hot! ;) Thanks for sharing your progress with us and here's to staying in the healthy lifestyle, motivating others and passing along the good habits to the family! be blessed!
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    wow! great job!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    congrats im inching closer to my 100lbs loss myself
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    damn girl!!!! youve done so weell
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! You should be so proud :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing and so much Younger than your before pics!!!! Awesome!!!
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, it is very motivating :)
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow, i just started a couple days ago and your story inspired me to keep going. thank you!!!!!!!
  • lqtransformation130
    lqtransformation130 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    congrats, i'm inspired thx...
  • cajunpirate
    cajunpirate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesome.... gives me hope... Thanks

5124188.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning results. :)
  • veramazing
    Options
    Wow!! That is AMAZING!
    I bet you look through old photos and think... who is this person? Can't be me.. :P
    Great job losing all that weight! You look sexy and healthy!!!
    You're an inspiration for all of us! Thank you.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!!! congratulations :)
  • bitemecullen
    Options
    Well my first words were JESUS CHRIST you look AMAZING ,well done ,you look totally different ,you must be thrilled with yourself xx
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing! Great work and dedication!
  • debleecatello
    debleecatello Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holly cow!!!!! You inspire all of us to keep going... Thanks for posting your journey... I needed that! Great work, by the way. You look amazing. Deb
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!