Let Me Down Easy..

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I've on had one legitimate "mfp crush", and I think that was enough to teach me how fake people can be on the internet and perhaps I should crush people more locally. But if I do happen to run into this problem again, then I would hope they would be honest as to not make it weird later.
    I promise to make it weird but like in a good way
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    Wait, people hook up and send each other flirty messages on this place?

Where do I get started!?

Everyone knows we exchanged filthy images you can drop the act
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I've on had one legitimate "mfp crush", and I think that was enough to teach me how fake people can be on the internet and perhaps I should crush people more locally. But if I do happen to run into this problem again, then I would hope they would be honest as to not make it weird later.

Where do I get started!?

I know you’re the one who started the rumour I have a huge dong in an attempt to scare everyone else away
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options

Where do I get started!?

Who exchanges filthy images on here?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Where do I get started!?

I know you’re the one who started the rumour I have a huge dong in an attempt to scare everyone else away

It’s like a horse dong!
    rhenry2424 wrote: »

Where do I get started!?

Me and mr. v
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    More like “lay me down easy” am I right folks
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    More like “lay me down easy” am I right folks

gh0n4uhvdayk.gif
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Be cautious and discerning. You get a very selective portion of a persons character online. In real life it’s much more difficult to hide warts.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Be cautious and discerning. You get a very selective portion of a persons character online. In real life it’s much more difficult to hide warts.

Hey, just because I know my good angles and how to use filters does not mean it is not really me. Just don't ever ask to see the right side of my face.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Let Me Down Easy..

giphy.gif

Is this a vague crack at my kangaroo balls? :laugh:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Let Me Down Easy..

giphy.gif

Is this a vague crack at my kangaroo balls? :laugh:

This made me spit out my drink
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Here's the thing. Letting someone down easy does not do THEM any favors. It leaves room for misinterpretation, and gives people false hope. When you let someone down easy, that's for YOU. Because you can't handle delivering the honest message about what you're not feeling.

The whole question about letting someone down easy isn't even framed properly. This isn't about the dump-ee, it's ACTUALLY about the dump-er. And if you're going to dump someone, please have the stones to make it clear what's going on. It's better for everyone.

To be the dumpee or dumper wouldn't a "relationship" have to be vocalized and agreed upon to some degree. You cant dumper if theres no real dumpee.

Sorry, just wanted to say dumpee and dumper.

While one would think so, there are those people who get easily confused regarding relationships. Therefore, they may feel like a slighted dumpee when in actuality nothing even close to a relationship existed.

This happens A LOT here where someone is just having fun and the other one is falling in love. Sometimes, but not often, the one having fun is honest about their intentions or lack thereof. Quite often that person is also having fun with 12 others who also think they are the special one.

..... This is just a place to goof and clown, how someone can become infatuated with someone else on here is a mystery to me.

But... :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Where do I get started!?

check your PMs

B)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Depends on the situation. I don't hang out with all of them on a regular basis, but I don't hang out with anyone on a regular basis. I have hung out with ex boyfriends and current boyfriends at the same time on numerous occasions. I think you have to have a certain level of closure. The most recent ex hasn't come to terms with it yet so there is likely no friendship in the future.

For today's selection of comment gifs I will go a little old school and do a MySpace sticker.

qoo8haa5sxjy.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Depends on the situation. I don't hang out with all of them on a regular basis, but I don't hang out with anyone on a regular basis. I have hung out with ex boyfriends and current boyfriends at the same time on numerous occasions. I think you have to have a certain level of closure. The most recent ex hasn't come to terms with it yet so there is likely no friendship in the future.

For today's selection of comment gifs I will go a little old school and do a MySpace sticker.

qoo8haa5sxjy.gif

Ha! Nice...now my goal today is to make a comment thst gets a myspace sticker! :)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

qoo8haa5sxjy.gif

I probably had this on my Myspace page back in the day. I was so *kitten* cool
    :D

Dang...I am sooo old I never even had a Myspace...hence no idea what you are talking about
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I promise to make it weird but like in a good way.

I just liked this because it is the story of my life.
    <3

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

qoo8haa5sxjy.gif

Dang...I am sooo old I never even had a Myspace...hence no idea what you are talking about

MySpace was before Facebook and after AOL.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Hey, just because I know my good angles and how to use filters does not mean it is not really me. Just don't ever ask to see the right side of my face.

:D:D:D:D right??
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

qoo8haa5sxjy.gif

What?? Can this be? I think I was in my early twenties when it was cool. Back when Facebook was only for connecting with people in colleges.

I remember it being a thing, but I never had one. Was out of college, and really no use for computers. Facebook was my first social media
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I definitely want someone to be honest with me. Don't be mean and say hurtful things, just be straight up with me and tell me I'm no longer a diamond, just a rock.