New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Isn't the cold brew nice, Melissa? It's so smooth and creamy and has a great coffee flavor.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Fruity Cereal Cake Bites, Banana Pudding Nilla Wafer Cereal and Golden Oreo O's Cereal...can you tell I'm a cereal fan?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These look so good 8oahfhmvskdn.jpeg

Also I ordered three boxes of the 2oz Lenny Larry cookies because of sale and when I went to pick up my order they gave me 3 boxes of the 4oz LOL. I prefer the smaller size but couldn’t pass up getting more for my money! Also bought two cases bang. Green apple and cotton candy. I hate you and love you for getting me hooked on these @hgycta .

Omg, those look so good! I love peanut butter. What is the nutritional info on those? I still have yet to try the Lenny and Larry cookies. Maybe I'll try one in place of ice cream tonight. Maybe. Where is the sale for Lenny and larrys?

Speaking of which, I got the cold brew enlightened this week and ate the whole thing last night. It was delicious! I Like it way more than I thought I would and it is my favorite 240 calorie pint by far so far.

Little rebellion Protein crisps are on sale at my local shaws/star market which is owned by Albertsons/Safeway. $3 a bag and I had $1 coupons so $2 a bag! I am addicted to those as well.

Not bad, only 110 per cookie dhcli6w8w21y.png

The sale wasn't THAT good, but I guess they won with their "sending samples to get you back" idea, LOL. I was craving them after having them again. I just got vitamin shoppe because 16 a box of the large ones or 11 a box for the small ones with subscribe and save (then I just cancel) and 10% cash back groupon and I got a 5 off 25 purchase from retailmenot so combining altogether was good deal. I wish they were selling the apple ones though, that one was my favorite.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Also I ordered three boxes of the 2oz Lenny Larry cookies because of sale and when I went to pick up my order they gave me 3 boxes of the 4oz LOL. I prefer the smaller size but couldn’t pass up getting more for my money! Also bought two cases bang. Green apple and cotton candy. I hate you and love you for getting me hooked on these @hgycta .

Omg, those look so good! I love peanut butter. What is the nutritional info on those? I still have yet to try the Lenny and Larry cookies. Maybe I'll try one in place of ice cream tonight. Maybe. Where is the sale for Lenny and larrys?

Speaking of which, I got the cold brew enlightened this week and ate the whole thing last night. It was delicious! I Like it way more than I thought I would and it is my favorite 240 calorie pint by far so far.

Little rebellion Protein crisps are on sale at my local shaws/star market which is owned by Albertsons/Safeway. $3 a bag and I had $1 coupons so $2 a bag! I am addicted to those as well.

Not bad, only 110 per cookie dhcli6w8w21y.png

The sale wasn't THAT good, but I guess they won with their "sending samples to get you back" idea, LOL. I was craving them after having them again. I just got vitamin shoppe because 16 a box of the large ones or 11 a box for the small ones with subscribe and save (then I just cancel) and 10% cash back groupon and I got a 5 off 25 purchase from retailmenot so combining altogether was good deal. I wish they were selling the apple ones though, that one was my favorite.

I bet the Lenny & Larry Apple Pie cookie would taste awesome with Talenti's Caramel Apple Pie.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

Did we know it was peanut butter cookie day (according to Buff Bake)? This is very topical!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I tried to order these off Walmart's website but they only have local pickup, they don't ship them ugh! My local store doesn't sell them yet, but I'll be stalking this forum for a review if anyone beats me to it >~>
    gzimo8ujj7wj.png

Also, not sure who else here is obsessed with Taco Bell but tomorrow between 2-5pm you can get a free doritos locos taco (no purchase necessary) because something happened with sports, I don't know what but hey, free taco :D
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I tried to order these off Walmart's website but they only have local pickup, they don't ship them ugh! My local store doesn't sell them yet, but I'll be stalking this forum for a review if anyone beats me to it >~>
    gzimo8ujj7wj.png

Also, not sure who else here is obsessed with Taco Bell but tomorrow between 2-5pm you can get a free doritos locos taco (no purchase necessary) because something happened with sports, I don't know what but hey, free taco :D

I'm obsessed with taco bell >:)
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I also found these at Whole Foods:

kedpwsi6c8ra.jpeg

They intrigue me, but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that kind of money for something that I could easily eat in one sitting. They are 70 cal for 6 to 7 pieces with technically 4 1/2 servings per bag. Has anyone tried these? The only ingredient is cheese, which I am assuming they freeze dried.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I decided to pick these up on my way home:

8szi7kb0eljd.jpeg
    f7e1gjwwx71h.jpeg
    0bxprwha8k71.jpeg

The cookie itself is like a cross between short bread and sugar cookie. They are crispy on the edges and soft, almost flaky in the middle. The peanut butter filling has a very “natural“ flavor – like they used powdered peanut butter paste. They are mildly sweet with solid peanut butter flavor. I’d buy them again.

Omg so glad you got them to review was wanting to see how they were. I didn’t end up buying but now I think I will.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

kedpwsi6c8ra.jpeg

They intrigue me, but I couldn’t bring myself to pay that kind of money for something that I could easily eat in one sitting. They are 70 cal for 6 to 7 pieces with technically 4 1/2 servings per bag. Has anyone tried these? The only ingredient is cheese, which I am assuming they freeze dried.

I see these all the time in Starbucks and Target but I'm also too cheap to buy them! I buy Mr. Cheese O's snacks and they're a little cheaper but so much more filling and DELICIOUS. Tastes like the crunchy cheese that fries to the pan when you make grilled cheese and only 150 calories a bag ^-^
    Me three on the Taco Bell obsession! I'm debating whether to drive to all the Taco Bells in my area to make it a full meal. I'm bad.

If there was more than just one Taco Bell near me I'd do that same exact thing!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    They had these samples out at vitamin shoppe today when I went. I tried the cookie dough. Wasn't anything special but it was a tiny sample so I can't really judge (they were like the size of sugar cube, they really skimped on samples, lol!)

I am a HUGE stevia fan and it is my favorite sweetener. I was so bummed when quest got rid of stevia from a lot of their bars because I crave the "bite" it has. I will probably buy a full to try in the future. They really reminded me of quest original formula from the small piece I tasted. AND made with my favorite iso-IMOs like original formula. If anyone tries these before I get to buy a box let me know what you think and how close to original quest bar formula they taste. 7xp1b2rp2idf.png
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

kedpwsi6c8ra.jpeg

I've had them, I didn't think they were that great. Mostly because in the center of each one was like this small drop of grease. It was noctiable, kind of like a gusher. I can only eat so much grease before my stomach turns. It's the same for potato chips, etc. So yeah, not worth the price in my opinion.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Okay, now I remember why I stopped eating lenny larry. They are SO inconsistent!!! The taste and texture and even amount of cinnamon sugar is different from one cookie to the next. It is so annoying because I have one amazing on, then open another and it is either burnt or has no cinnamon sugar. Look at the differences from some...
    9nj59yz2yzzp.jpg
    raavo9voo1xe.jpg
    lx36nxy4nyht.png

They really need to work on consistency! Has anyone else noticed this?
    m323a6xj8nuc.jpg
    Got these to try.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Thanks @josette06 & @hgycta I probably won't try them. I hate spending money and calories on something only to discover it's so not worth it. :)
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I would email them those pictures and tell them. I still haven't tried them yet. Thinking tonight. Should I warm them or are there certain flavors that taste better warm?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I love Lenny & Larrys never noticed the inconsistency they all taste amazing well not a fan of the chocolate chip but man the snicker doodle, lemon, birthday cake and apple are my favs . Also I dont warm any of them up they are usually very soft
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I would email them those pictures and tell them. I still haven't tried them yet. Thinking tonight. Should I warm them or are there certain flavors that taste better warm?

ALWAYS warmed! I personally don't think they are that good at all cold, lol. I heat the big ones for 30 seconds and small ones for 15-20!

I might email them the photos, but I feel badly complaining yet again after I already complained before haha!