New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tdesignr
    tdesignr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    tdesignr wrote: »
    New to me: Clif Nut Butter Filled protein bars. I tried the chocolate peanut butter one today and it left me singing its praises as I drove away from the gym (had previously tried Quest bars the week before and couldn't get impressed). Idk if the boxes are on sale -- definitely going to check ASAP -- but the individual bars I was able to snag for 25 cents each at my neighborhood Kroger. qvydmsxvjyas.jpg

I just found those too. You should try the hazelnut butter one, yum!

I got that one as well, but haven't tried it yet. Maybe tonight I will ^_^

Also, snagged a box of the chocolate peanut butter. Kroger has it for 50 cents off. And bars individually are 2 for $3. Guess it was a fluke that mine rang up for 25 cents originally! Whoops ...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    1etflsnihkk0.png

been eyeing these for a while... caved and ordered a variety pack - https://wakeupwaffles.com/

Please let us know how they turn out!
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    1etflsnihkk0.png

been eyeing these for a while... caved and ordered a variety pack - https://wakeupwaffles.com/

Please let us know how they turn out!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    62v6ndi5pr3n.jpg
    HEB had these. I wonder how OG Oreos will do
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I feel like Oreo's should win some sort of award for being the company to release the most new limited edition flavors within a 365 day period. Has anyone been tallying all their flavors? It wouldn't surprise me if their next limited edition flavor was a 100th limited edition flavor celebration tasting like a special twist on birthday cake somehow xD

Also, made the chicken teriyaki bowl tonight from Green Chef. So far so good, I've been very impressed with them! I just wish they didn't cost so much or would at least let you select your own foods from a menu.

frj8ldx3t2un.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Omg these are sooooo good like peanut butter cheese puffs 01vmv5vlcaga.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options

Looks tasty, but I got to laugh at their 'full of protein' statement, at 5g of protein for 130 calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Looks tasty, but I got to laugh at their 'full of protein' statement, at 5g of protein for 130 calories.

I know or the bars that are "protein bars" with only 6-8g per 180-200 calories. Such a marketing gimmick.
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I bought Trader Joe's No Stir Peanut Butter for the first time. It's the best peanut butter I've ever tasted.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Well the next flavor wasn't a 100th special edition (yet), but I think I like this more anyways...
    3oecmbp4pxd9.png

I wish they would re-release the Cotton Candy & Fruit Punch flavors (never tried the Fruit Punch).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Well the next flavor wasn't a 100th special edition (yet), but I think I like this more anyways...
    3oecmbp4pxd9.png

I wish they would re-release the Cotton Candy & Fruit Punch flavors (never tried the Fruit Punch).

I never got to try the cotton candy I wish they would
  • Francl27
    Options
    Let's be honest, these will probably make it to my cart

'Pillsbury-Cinnamon-Sugar-Churro-Bites.jpg?resize=550%2C672
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Didn't they have a similar product like this before? I could've sworn I saw this before...
    Regardless, if you try it let us know how it is (and if it's worth the calories)!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options

Didn't they have a similar product like this before? I could've sworn I saw this before...
    Regardless, if you try it let us know how it is (and if it's worth the calories)!

Weird. I posted something about Trader Joe's selling the same product but I guess I forgot to hit Post. And they're good! :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Weird. I posted something about Trader Joe's selling the same product but I guess I forgot to hit Post. And they're good! :)

Yes I like the TJ ones!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I think I remember that post. I know I saw something similar awhile ago. I remember reading someone's review on here. Wonder how the pillsbury ones will compare.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    dbc50cc4-9ec6-489d-821b-0d7b168b52f7_1.0ac4f242c170ee8cc7bbf0199a7f9d68.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

I was surprised how much I liked this! A lot of tortellini & the tomato sauce tasted delicious compared to most frozen meals.