New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• terr91payette14
    terr91payette14 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    For anyone in the Northeast US: free coffee day at Wawa today!

I was there today but ended up getting a built to order latte instead since they sent me a coupon in their app! I did notice, however, they now offer cuban con leches? Have you (or anyone else) tried this? I'm curious how it is (or WHAT it is)!

I also tried those somewhat-new Nature Valley Granola Cups everyone was raving about, my Pillsbury sample finally arrived! 5/5. Delicious! Finally something less disappointing than literally everything I tried last night haha.

5mdn7ijh7hxr.jpg

I was going to mention the granola cups. I am in love woth the almond butter one. They defiantly give me the satisfaction of a cookie and I don't feel quit as bad after lol.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    ckio3urjycwh.jpg
    I normally don't like hummus or sriracha but this stuff is delicious. I used it to dip some raw veggies in and was very impressed. Wishing now I would have picked up the black bean one and also the edamame one also.

I agree. This hummus is really good. This and the TJ edamame hummus are really good.

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    FINALLY- Kroger is stocking more flavors of HT!!

I went a bit crazy and got every flavor they had.

The mocha chocolate chip, lemon cake and salted caramel are my favorites.

Is it me or does the almond Crunch one taste like cherry? Yuck! Red velvet tasted like chocolate and cardboard. Reminded me of an Atkins bar. Ick.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    ckio3urjycwh.jpg
    I normally don't like hummus or sriracha but this stuff is delicious. I used it to dip some raw veggies in and was very impressed. Wishing now I would have picked up the black bean one and also the edamame one also.

I agree. This hummus is really good. This and the TJ edamame hummus are really good.

I am going to have to get this next time. My favorite is the white bean hummus from this brand. With a black bean burger from costco!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    FINALLY- Kroger is stocking more flavors of HT!!

I went a bit crazy and got every flavor they had.

The mocha chocolate chip, lemon cake and salted caramel are my favorites.

Is it me or does the almond Crunch one taste like cherry? Yuck! Red velvet tasted like chocolate and cardboard. Reminded me of an Atkins bar. Ick.

I would say the Almond Crunch is more of an Amaretto flavor if you've ever had it. Which now that I think of it is used in homemade chordial cherry chocolates.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    1etflsnihkk0.png

been eyeing these for a while... caved and ordered a variety pack - https://wakeupwaffles.com/

These look like they could be tiny. Definitely keep us in the know. If there is a share a friend deal I'm sure a few of us would use it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't trust those "weight loss" drinks on the market but I noticed this at Walmart and bought it anyways... the Neuro drinks taste really good from what I've had (only the Sonic and the Bliss; the Sonic worked great but the Bliss didn't really do anything for me). 100% of the reason I bought it was because it was Lychee flavored. I notice on their website they also have a new Aqua, Daily, and Gasm drink... hm...

ttuxlna2un7m.jpg
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Not a "new" product, but I recently read a review of olive oils and decided to try California Olive Ranch EVOO, after always buying the grocery store brand because it was cheaper. Oh. My. Goodness. That stuff is amazing. Definitely a case of "you get what you pay for."
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    @ bellaa_x0 - had to look up the price of this 'thing'...$15??? That is way less than what I thought they would charge for this mountain...

Did you eat the whole thing yourself? lol!

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options

vegmebuff wrote: »
    @ bellaa_x0 - had to look up the price of this 'thing'...$15??? That is way less than what I thought they would charge for this mountain...

haha no i shared it with my boyfriend but we did finish the whole thing

omg...I'm impressed lol!!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »

haha no i shared it with my boyfriend but we did finish the whole thing

Muhahahaha I love how people hit the 'inspiring' button for this.

Looks delicious.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Aarjono wrote: »
    Not a "new" product, but I recently read a review of olive oils and decided to try California Olive Ranch EVOO, after always buying the grocery store brand because it was cheaper. Oh. My. Goodness. That stuff is amazing. Definitely a case of "you get what you pay for."

It's the only olive oil I use. Most grocery store olive oil has so many other oils added, I wouldn't even call them olive oil.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I don't trust those "weight loss" drinks on the market but I noticed this at Walmart and bought it anyways... the Neuro drinks taste really good from what I've had (only the Sonic and the Bliss; the Sonic worked great but the Bliss didn't really do anything for me). 100% of the reason I bought it was because it was Lychee flavored. I notice on their website they also have a new Aqua, Daily, and Gasm drink... hm...

ttuxlna2un7m.jpg

i tried the sleep one a few years back and woke up in the middle of the night with terrible anxiety...

I just tried the lychee and really enjoyed the taste but as far as naming it "Trim" goes I think is a bit misleading... I got hungry right afterwards xD
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    For anyone in the Northeast US: free coffee day at Wawa today!

I was there today but ended up getting a built to order latte instead since they sent me a coupon in their app! I did notice, however, they now offer cuban con leches? Have you (or anyone else) tried this? I'm curious how it is (or WHAT it is)!

I also tried those somewhat-new Nature Valley Granola Cups everyone was raving about, my Pillsbury sample finally arrived! 5/5. Delicious! Finally something less disappointing than literally everything I tried last night haha.

5mdn7ijh7hxr.jpg

I was going to mention the granola cups. I am in love woth the almond butter one. They defiantly give me the satisfaction of a cookie and I don't feel quit as bad after lol.

I tried the almond butter granola cups awhile back, and I honestly wasn't impressed. They were dry and had an odd, almost burnt taste to them. Maybe I got unlucky, or they may just not be for me.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I don't think it's that new but I just got this and it's amazing! I wasn't expecting to taste the honey that much!
    gsxkme1u1ujm.jpg