New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• emilyallen873
    emilyallen873 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @hgycta All the reviews I've seen for sinfit cookies say birthday cake is the best
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Most protein cookies are 400 cals

Wow, I don't think I understand the thinking behind these. For 400 cals I could have a whole meal, certainly with at least 20 grams of protein, and a real cookie to boot!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Most protein cookies are 400 cals

Wow, I don't think I understand the thinking behind these. For 400 cals I could have a whole meal, certainly with at least 20 grams of protein, and a real cookie to boot!

For a sweet treat i prefer halo top ice cream or my protein cookies i love the taste its filling compared to two oreos... or any other cookie you can find out . I was able to incorporate the cookies and still loose 100lbs again I eat 1/2 so 200 out 1400 cals isnt that much cals if you meal prep ans plan ahead. Im speaking for myself
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

ughh i want the donuts!!!! :'(:'(:'(

You're not missing much. I tried them about a month ago and I still have 6 of them in my freezer. The bread tastes very cinnamon-y and the texture is nothing like a donut, more like a bread that somehow manages to be dense and aerated at the same time. The frosting is frosting and there aren't a lot of toppings.

They don't taste bad, but they aren't a donut, not really close either.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Now I want to go to Panera and try it, lol!

I’m from Maryland and I’d take this lobster roll over crab cakes ANY day! I know what it’s like to have something diluted with a bunch of mayonnaise and hardly any meat, but that was definitely not an issue! I hope your Panera has it too! Let me know what you think :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    91RSAyNnjvL._SX522_.jpg
    Anyone ever try these? They have pretty good reviews, but I've never seen them in stores. I think they have chocolate raspberry flavor too.

a460s251od2d.png
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I need this...
    I actually use these instead of milk to blend with my protein powders into the BEST shake ever XD
    sh5ccg72orxc.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Wow, Oreo Iced Coffee sounds amazing!

Has anyone received their Nush Cakes yet? I haven't, which is why I'm wondering.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oh man, I tried this bar half regular and half microwaved and I can’t tell which I like better. It’s so good! I realize it’s a little cut off but it’s GNC brand :)
    65bc8ab15ayj.jpeg
    c0can0fao6x3.jpeg

You were so right about these bars! I've been a fan of the GNC Total Lean Bars for a while now, so I had high hopes already, but I still like to read positive reviews. It was so good that I ate it all immediately and forgot to try it heated. It's now my favorite flavor (I liked Vanilla Birthday Cake best before).
    Also, I need to stop lurking on this thread right before bed. I had a dream that you showed up at my house to show off all of your newly found products (????). I'm not even home right now! My family and I asked tons of questions about each food before you mysteriously strolled away.
  • hgycta
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oh man, I tried this bar half regular and half microwaved and I can’t tell which I like better. It’s so good! I realize it’s a little cut off but it’s GNC brand :)
    65bc8ab15ayj.jpeg
    c0can0fao6x3.jpeg

You were so right about these bars! I've been a fan of the GNC Total Lean Bars for a while now, so I had high hopes already, but I still like to read positive reviews. It was so good that I ate it all immediately and forgot to try it heated. It's now my favorite flavor (I liked Vanilla Birthday Cake best before).
    Also, I need to stop lurking on this thread right before bed. I had a dream that you showed up at my house to show off all of your newly found products (????). I'm not even home right now! My family and I asked tons of questions about each food before you mysteriously strolled away.

LOL that made my day!!!! XD <3
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Those Whole Food mochis are so good! My friend and I spent a half hour in their cafe, going back to buy more flavors once we tried it, lol. I may have to try that Blood Orange <3
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Wow, Oreo Iced Coffee sounds amazing!

Has anyone received their Nush Cakes yet? I haven't, which is why I'm wondering.

still waiting for my nush cake samples to arrive
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks
  • vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Walmart's Lean Fiesta Chicken & Rice is really good 280 cal & 15g of protein loved the flavors def grabbing more and it was only $1.88

• vnb_208
    edited June 2018
    Options
    So can anyone what Mochi Ice cream is ? Or what it taste like?
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 585 Member
    Options

The outside/mochi part of mochi ice cream is made of glutinous rice and it's thin, chewy, and mild flavored. The inside is just any flavor of ice cream. Here's a picture of the inside of the passionfruit mochi ice cream:
    spnh51g70wae.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks

Let me know how it is if you try it! I see it every time I’m in Shoprite and just stare contemplating whether or not it’s worth it haha

Mochi itself is a glutinous rice flour, but it’s like eating a really soft, less sweet marshmallow. Mochi ice cream just has a little ice cream inside so usually the outside is a little warmer which makes for a really cool and enjoyable mouthfeel. It’s definitely worth trying! All these posts about it are driving me insane because I don’t live anywhere near a Whole Foods, and the local Asian stores around here only sell huge ones that are 300-400 calories each!