New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So they are really changing their name to ihob?! I thought that was just to introduce the burgers. oy vey!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Look what came today! Thanks @skelterhelter for the email address. She sent them right out! Looks like it's a different size for the samples. Too bad they don't sell this size. Seems perfect!

13im8fzkzl48.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just a publicity move too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Look what came today! Thanks @skelterhelter for the email address. She sent them right out! Looks like it's a different size for the samples. Too bad they don't sell this size. Seems perfect!

13im8fzkzl48.jpg

No they do sell these thats what I been saying all along how I LOVE the 2oz size and never buy the 4oz. :) They taste a lot better too and less doughy! I just wish all the flavors were available in the small size not just a few of them. (And only at vitamin shoppe and other select stores)

The apple pie was amazing, my new favorite flavor! They must have tweaked it further because the snickerdoodle tasted normal again this time. Wasn't as disgusting as the last batch.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    9nug2sbc5reg.png
    It is not always easy to find dairy free ie cream that youo actually WANT to eat, but this is divine! My local Hy-Vee always carries a variety of flavors. Side note...cashewgurt is also amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    These are just so good. I wish I could find the other flavors. Tastes exactly like a jolly rancher. s1p6ynuavsyw.jpeg

My favorite is the watermelon!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Honestly I really enjoy eating The Dough Bar doughnuts frozen by themselves without icing... I just found out if you mix the toppings into Enlightened instead it brings it to another level entirely!!! This is the Oreo cheesecake Dough Bar Topping with Enlightened’s chocolate pint.... DIVINE.f3zeypn9gucy.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Grabbed the pb fudge hoping it taste good ktckk55zbjka.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Noreen, thanks so much for all the free coupons and deals. I would never know about this stuff if it weren't for you! How did you ask for the free cakes from Farm Oven? Through FB?

Sorry forgot to answer you! Yes I messaged them on facebook :smile:

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    9nug2sbc5reg.png
    It is not always easy to find dairy free ie cream that youo actually WANT to eat, but this is divine! My local Hy-Vee always carries a variety of flavors. Side note...cashewgurt is also amazing!

Those are amazing! I love that brand's stuff! And you're quite welcome, Melissa! I'm jealous I didn't get those flavors, lol (just got Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, and Snickerdoodle).
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Fyi the pb fudge is really good it taste like ice cream with no weird after taste. Light pb flavor with fudge swirls Also i love that its 2 pints in 1 (quart ) of ice cream so i get 8 servings . I wanna try the mint ice cream with chcoolate cookie pieces! And cinnamon flavores with icing swirl
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

Fyi the pb fudge is really good it taste like ice cream with no weird after taste. Light pb flavor with fudge swirls Also i love that its 2 pints in 1 (quart ) of ice cream so i get 8 servings . I wanna try the mint ice cream with chcoolate cookie pieces! And cinnamon flavores with icing swirl

We bought the mint flavor and it's sooo good! 10/10 recommend. The mint is really nice and refreshing, and it doesn't taste artificial at all to me. I didn't mind the texture, but my boyfriend (who is SUPER particular about texture) felt that there's a relatively short eating window before it gets super soft. Which is true, but I feel like a lot of the protein ice creams are like that, haha. (In his defense though, he's tried quite a few of my low-cal ice creams and not enjoyed many, but this one he really liked!)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    kbopxwi13nvz.png
    mxf2wjclhpq9.png

Really liked the chocolate banana! Reminded me of kind of homemade whole wheat banana muffins/bread with a hint of chocolate. I am going to warm it up next time, because that would have made it taste even more like it. Not sweet like dessert type banana bread, more "healthy" tasting.

The strawberry was way too sour for my liking. If it was a little less tart it would have been better. The sourness overwhelmed the chocolate and strawberry flavor. I just tasted a very tart, berry flavored fruit leather. Not like the fresh sweet strawberries I eat. Too bad because I LOVE the combo of strawberry and chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    9nug2sbc5reg.png

Those are amazing! I love that brand's stuff! And you're quite welcome, Melissa! I'm jealous I didn't get those flavors, lol (just got Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, and Snickerdoodle).

These are my favorite! I've had them all and they are the best tasting non dairy ice cream I've tried.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks

Let me know how it is if you try it! I see it every time I’m in Shoprite and just stare contemplating whether or not it’s worth it haha
    So can anyone what Mochi Ice cream is ? Or what it taste like?

Mochi itself is a glutinous rice flour, but it’s like eating a really soft, less sweet marshmallow. Mochi ice cream just has a little ice cream inside so usually the outside is a little warmer which makes for a really cool and enjoyable mouthfeel. It’s definitely worth trying! All these posts about it are driving me insane because I don’t live anywhere near a Whole Foods, and the local Asian stores around here only sell huge ones that are 300-400 calories each!

@hgycta there are actual french fries in the milkshake and fries pint!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    a982c96ttmqs.png

my boyfriend ordered this... of course i'm prepping for another four weeks

Let me know how it is if you try it! I see it every time I’m in Shoprite and just stare contemplating whether or not it’s worth it haha
    So can anyone what Mochi Ice cream is ? Or what it taste like?

Mochi itself is a glutinous rice flour, but it’s like eating a really soft, less sweet marshmallow. Mochi ice cream just has a little ice cream inside so usually the outside is a little warmer which makes for a really cool and enjoyable mouthfeel. It’s definitely worth trying! All these posts about it are driving me insane because I don’t live anywhere near a Whole Foods, and the local Asian stores around here only sell huge ones that are 300-400 calories each!

@hgycta there are actual french fries in the milkshake and fries pint!

Were they actually good or did they get soggy and weird? Mr Green Tea Co sells a fortune cookie flavor ice cream and while I love the vanilla base, the cookie pieces got too soft for my liking :/
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    These look so good 8oahfhmvskdn.jpeg

Also I ordered three boxes of the 2oz Lenny Larry cookies because of sale and when I went to pick up my order they gave me 3 boxes of the 4oz LOL. I prefer the smaller size but couldn’t pass up getting more for my money! Also bought two cases bang. Green apple and cotton candy. I hate you and love you for getting me hooked on these @hgycta .

Omg, those look so good! I love peanut butter. What is the nutritional info on those? I still have yet to try the Lenny and Larry cookies. Maybe I'll try one in place of ice cream tonight. Maybe. Where is the sale for Lenny and larrys?

Speaking of which, I got the cold brew enlightened this week and ate the whole thing last night. It was delicious! I Like it way more than I thought I would and it is my favorite 240 calorie pint by far so far.

Little rebellion Protein crisps are on sale at my local shaws/star market which is owned by Albertsons/Safeway. $3 a bag and I had $1 coupons so $2 a bag! I am addicted to those as well.