New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'm about to just give up on trying to eat normal dinners and just succumb to cereal for every meal... this is ridiculous I can't keep up! I want it so bad!
    w9i52fnk1j0g.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm about to just give up on trying to eat normal dinners and just succumb to cereal for every meal... this is ridiculous I can't keep up! I want it so bad!
    w9i52fnk1j0g.png

Omg they need to stop making so many delicious cereal ..... must buy this I love dipping dots and banana splits omg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    skn7kmki3f7u.jpg

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Date TBD.
  • hgycta
    Options
    skn7kmki3f7u.jpg

I wonder how this will compare to their waffle beyond cereal bar... personally I LOVE those, so I'm excited for these! @pancakerunner any idea how many calories the bar has or when/where I can buy it??
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    skn7kmki3f7u.jpg

I wonder how this will compare to their waffle beyond cereal bar... personally I LOVE those, so I'm excited for these! @pancakerunner any idea how many calories the bar has or when/where I can buy it??

Yesssss. I was not a fan of the cereal bars and much prefer the regular quest base. Very excited for this one. I think people who are in the "quest testers" group will be getting them for free first.
  • pandorasbox632000
    pandorasbox632000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not new but I find that I am addicted to Noosa yogurt and I also like the Chobani flips especially almond coco loco
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    skn7kmki3f7u.jpg

Oh boy, that sounds good. I'm hoping for a vanilla/maple base with chunks of "waffle" in it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    x15juqpjewp0.png
    These look good. I love regular BK fries and I love pretzels and salt so the combo sounds delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    hog7bjftk6ag.png

I loved the apple pie! I warmed it up and it was DELICIOUS. Not sure how it would be cold since I never eat lenny and larry cold. Very nice apple flavor to it with chunks of apple. I think it has to be my favorite taking the place of snickerdoodle. I had snickerdoodle right after and it was so boring in comparison, lol. Going to have apple warmed over vanilla ice cream next time. I would definitely buy these, I wonder when they will be available.

Love the 2oz sizes because they are perfect size. I think the thicker ones have a different texture (more play-dough like in the middle), which I am not a fan of. d4efkgb26log.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Noreen, thanks so much for all the free coupons and deals. I would never know about this stuff if it weren't for you! How did you ask for the free cakes from Farm Oven? Through FB?
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The last farm & oven flavor I had to try: the pumpkin pecan and it was also another FANTASTIC flavor! Tasted like the pumpkin bread my mother would always make for Christmas. I even let my mom try it (she hated the lemon zucchini flavor) and she really liked this one!!!

My ranking (forgot the exact names of them):
    1.) Cinnamon carrot
    2.) pumpkin pecan
    3.) lemon zucchini poppy
    4.) Space here because I really didn’t like the last one and wanted it put it even further down
    5.) Chocolate Beet

Funny how we each liked different ones! To be fair, I’m biased and normally love veggies except for beets!
    45c6iwk3l5au.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    I enjoy The Dough Bar doughnuts, but with my Donut Day order I got a free Crispy Bar and I have to say, I would take Enlightened’s flavorless marshmallow treat over this one!!!! It tasted weird, sweet but earthy.... then I realized what it was. Pea protein. If anyone here likes pea protein, these might still be something you like, but personally that ruined it for me and I can’t even finish it. Very awful tasting!
    bnsyvlsio8tw.jpeg
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I tried the “New” Fiber One Triple Chocolate Supreme Brownie.
    Think about the last time you ate a Fiber One bar ... and then slightly raise your impression on taste.
    Very chocolate-y. Soft. 5 to a box. On sale at Kroger. Wouldn’t by again. 110 calories. 5/10
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg
    Wow I had some catching up to do on this forum. Vacation all week! My BF is the type to get so into a project or event we're doing that he forgets to plan a meal and I traveled his way so I didn't really bring much but we did eat a few of those Belvita Protein bars! I just cannot forget a meal that easily. (Stomach won't let me either!) Not super new but wow they are a unique bar. I love the crispiness! So good with milk. I had a couple banana chocolate chip and a chocolate oats and honey. Anyone else like these? Particularly interested in what you all think of the texture. Also @hgycta I gotta get one of those lobster rolls. Your review sold me on trying it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg
    Wow I had some catching up to do on this forum. Vacation all week! My BF is the type to get so into a project or event we're doing that he forgets to plan a meal and I traveled his way so I didn't really bring much but we did eat a few of those Belvita Protein bars! I just cannot forget a meal that easily. (Stomach won't let me either!) Not super new but wow they are a unique bar. I love the crispiness! So good with milk. I had a couple banana chocolate chip and a chocolate oats and honey. Anyone else like these? Particularly interested in what you all think of the texture. Also @hgycta I gotta get one of those lobster rolls. Your review sold me on trying it!

I didn't like those at all :(
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    81w2eWbt6OL._SY450_.jpg

I’ve tried several flavors and like the Mixed Berry the most. I don’t think it’s part of the Protein variety, though.

• hgycta
    Options
    You’re kidding.... -.-
    92zszl4hhtdo.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    You’re kidding.... -.-
    92zszl4hhtdo.jpeg

I think changing the name is just a dumb move. It's IHOP and everyone knows it as that why change to IHOB. Sounds kind of silly "IHOB". Probably just because so used to IHOP lol.