Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »
    watermelon candy is weird af. even watermelon bubble tea. watermelons should not be tampered with.

Gimme all the strawberries no one wanted earlier. You people can keep your nasty watermelons.

I love strawberries, both real and artificial. ever had strawberry kit kat and pocky? NOMS

Yes, alllll the strawberry things, please. (I’m thinking the road trip to shop with @WendyJoy76 might not be such a good idea for me...I could gain back everything I’ve lost between Wendy’s and cheesy pizza and Doritos and strawberry confections!)

well, I guess we can hike cross country instead. LOL
    watermelon candy is weird af. even watermelon bubble tea. watermelons should not be tampered with.

What the heck is watermelon bubble tea? Inquiring minds.

And watermelon flavored gum is atrocious too.

wait. wait. wait.............

wait...

u don't know what bubble tea is?!?!
    NO.

check my edit. its basically tea mixed with fruit juice with sugar balls. its the best. no alcohol required.

Is this a street vendor kind of thing? I live in the deep South of USA, I might be lucky to only find a Slushie.

both, they have tea houses and street vendors. maybe use yelp and look up "bubble tea" and see what u get

I googled Bubble Tea where I live and also a city over from me, the search was void. :disappointed:

I have many things on my list of food and beverages to try, will have to add to the list. I wonder what else I am missing out on. :sad:

google the following:

thai rolled ice cream, wowful/ eggloo, taiyaki, ramen burger, snowdays nyc

And thai rolled ice cream is why I love bulking season. OMG that looks hard to make too.

its amazing. they make it in front of you. everything is fresh. I think you can youtube some videos for " 5 below ". im sure some people filmed them making their rolled ice cream

I prefer eggloo though. that's my favorite dessert

Holy mother of sweet confections. And those Eggloo look savage and I see they serve bubble tea as well.

I must live in the land of the lost. I think I need to move or just pack up and go on a foodie road trip. :smiley:

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Gimme all the strawberries no one wanted earlier. You people can keep your nasty watermelons.

I love strawberries, both real and artificial. ever had strawberry kit kat and pocky? NOMS

Yes, alllll the strawberry things, please. (I’m thinking the road trip to shop with @WendyJoy76 might not be such a good idea for me...I could gain back everything I’ve lost between Wendy’s and cheesy pizza and Doritos and strawberry confections!)

wait...

NO.

check my edit. its basically tea mixed with fruit juice with sugar balls. its the best. no alcohol required.

Is this a street vendor kind of thing? I live in the deep South of USA, I might be lucky to only find a Slushie.

both, they have tea houses and street vendors. maybe use yelp and look up "bubble tea" and see what u get

I googled Bubble Tea where I live and also a city over from me, the search was void. :disappointed:

I have many things on my list of food and beverages to try, will have to add to the list. I wonder what else I am missing out on. :sad:

google the following:

Hiking is good. And Thai rolled ice cream...mmm, popping up all over town here and so good. My boys want nothing to do with the regular ice cream places now.
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I wish life had a restart button

Me too! Especially if I could start over knowing what I know now. (Hugs)
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »

Or an option of starting over at whatever point you want and making different choices from there.
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »

Or an option of starting over at whatever point you want and making different choices from there.

This is also a great option.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Time for my nightly 3-4 hour walk! wonder what the night holds for me

Wow! 3 - 4 hours? How much distance do you cover? Do you have trails or paths to walk? Curious because I try to walk 2 hours most days and sometimes it's hard to find new routes that are safe. We do have trails and paths here so I explore a lot but have to be careful as I'm by myself.

I carry a knife and im not too worried as im not very kidnapable lol

I walk everywhere all around wherever my feet take me really. I just like to wonder I have met some amazing people and ive seen some great things! I even made a fox friend so I go feed her every night now.

made me think of this

tumblr_m2zoz00k7j1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

I love my fox friend! I can cuddle her now its amazing!! I want to bring her home with me!

I was watching a youtube thing about having foxes the other day. Apparently there is a fox rescue where you can adopt them. Sounds like they don't make very good indoor pets, apparently the instinct to burrow is super strong. They had stories of them digging holes in couches and mattresses. But, they seem super friendly if domesticated. Apparently they don't potty train well, and they are more similar to a cat to train than a dog.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get home and take my puppy for a walk.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options

Wow! 3 - 4 hours? How much distance do you cover? Do you have trails or paths to walk? Curious because I try to walk 2 hours most days and sometimes it's hard to find new routes that are safe. We do have trails and paths here so I explore a lot but have to be careful as I'm by myself.

I walk everywhere all around wherever my feet take me really. I just like to wonder I have met some amazing people and ive seen some great things! I even made a fox friend so I go feed her every night now.

That's awesome! I've met some interesting people and many different types of wildlife on my walks as well. It's SO much more interesting than being stuck on the treadmill!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

wait...

NO.

google the following:

And thai rolled ice cream is why I love bulking season. OMG that looks hard to make too.

its amazing. they make it in front of you. everything is fresh. I think you can youtube some videos for " 5 below ". im sure some people filmed them making their rolled ice cream

Holy mother of sweet confections. And those Eggloo look savage and I see they serve bubble tea as well.

I must live in the land of the lost. I think I need to move or just pack up and go on a foodie road trip. :smiley:
    Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

My eggloo and thai ice cream build

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

There is a whole right with all of those and whole lot wrong, its no where near me. :sad:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

made me think of this

tumblr_m2zoz00k7j1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

I love my fox friend! I can cuddle her now its amazing!! I want to bring her home with me!

I was watching a youtube thing about having foxes the other day. Apparently there is a fox rescue where you can adopt them. Sounds like they don't make very good indoor pets, apparently the instinct to burrow is super strong. They had stories of them digging holes in couches and mattresses. But, they seem super friendly if domesticated. Apparently they don't potty train well, and they are more similar to a cat to train than a dog.

its9g8hdgm5p.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Today’s version of procrastinating: singing and dancing in my undies to the Hercules soundtrack
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

A trip to nyc might b in order!

oooo, can I come, and can you take me to a musical before (or after) the ice cream?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Today’s version of procrastinating: singing and dancing in my undies to the Hercules soundtrack

This sounds like a perfect way to procrastinate.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

This sounds like a perfect way to procrastinate.

Feel free to join lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    This bulking phase. Afraid im going to fail and just become fat lol

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

as im eating 5 servings of doritos atm

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

I need to come shopping in your food cabinets. I love pork rinds too.

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

Huh. Never tried microwavable pork rinds. Must find!

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

The pork rinds are individual packages. This is what they are.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

I knew there was a reason why im taking my friends to long island this weekend. cause theres a walmart there!

I thought these would be terrible, but straight out the mickywave when they are hot and still crackling, they are pretty good. 1 serving is 60 cals, 10 grams of protein cannot beat that. :smile:

So for one package it’s 20 grams of protein, no carbs and only 4 grams of fat. Impressive! I didn’t realize how much protein they have. I need to try these.

It says there's 3.5 servings in the bag, but usually around 3. Basically 30 grams protein, 6 grams fat for 180 cals if you dare eat the whole bag like myself. :smiley:

that sounds better than the protein bars I eat.

I am super full after eating these too. I love my protein bars, but sometimes you need an extra hot cracklin snack.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lowrey-s-Microwave-Bacon-Curls-Hot-Spicy-1-75-Oz-18-Ct/17299067?athcpid=17299067&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS002&athguid=466001f5-2eca6007-5ef82b9b5a414fd&athena=true

:D:D:D

Thanks Roxie & Mr Lee. I feel like I need this in my pantry. I do buy Chicharrónes at the Latin market to pulverise for flour (flatbread) when we're low carbing ... This is super convenient. Quick protein loaded, low carb hot snack :heart: :heart:
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

wait...

NO.

Try to search for Boba Tea instead.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

There is a whole right with all of those and whole lot wrong, its no where near me. :sad:

I need in on this
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

My car didn't object to a road trip when I asked her.

For fun I lookup how long it would take, about 17 hours. I've never been that far in a car before. Only 12 to Miami. I might need to find many food places to stop at between here and there, also I guess I should start bulk season now.. LOL
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Already lost 2 lbs this week. In 5 weeks half of my targeted measurements. Pondering on recalculations +/-. Sister-friend starts her programme next week on Monday. What should we adjust to accompany her on her wedding fitness boot camp.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

oooo, can I come, and can you take me to a musical before (or after) the ice cream?

I can pick you up if you live on the East Coast.