What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

A trip to nyc might b in order!

oooo, can I come, and can you take me to a musical before (or after) the ice cream?

Yaassss. Which musical? Im sure i can get discounts somewhere!
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This bulking phase. Afraid im going to fail and just become fat lol

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

as im eating 5 servings of doritos atm

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

I need to come shopping in your food cabinets. I love pork rinds too.

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

Huh. Never tried microwavable pork rinds. Must find!

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

The pork rinds are individual packages. This is what they are.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

I knew there was a reason why im taking my friends to long island this weekend. cause theres a walmart there!

I thought these would be terrible, but straight out the mickywave when they are hot and still crackling, they are pretty good. 1 serving is 60 cals, 10 grams of protein cannot beat that. :smile:

So for one package it’s 20 grams of protein, no carbs and only 4 grams of fat. Impressive! I didn’t realize how much protein they have. I need to try these.

It says there's 3.5 servings in the bag, but usually around 3. Basically 30 grams protein, 6 grams fat for 180 cals if you dare eat the whole bag like myself. :smiley:

that sounds better than the protein bars I eat.

I am super full after eating these too. I love my protein bars, but sometimes you need an extra hot cracklin snack.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lowrey-s-Microwave-Bacon-Curls-Hot-Spicy-1-75-Oz-18-Ct/17299067?athcpid=17299067&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS002&athguid=466001f5-2eca6007-5ef82b9b5a414fd&athena=true

:D:D:D

Thanks Roxie & Mr Lee. I feel like I need this in my pantry. I do buy Chicharrónes at the Latin market to pulverise for flour (flatbread) when we're low carbing ... This is super convenient. Quick protein loaded, low carb hot snack :heart: :heart:

So did u order it yet or nah???

HAAhah THIS. I know I need to consider cutting but the bulking phase freaks me a little..I might not stop and just keep bulking till I'm hulking :|

i already ate a whole rice box with pork, and pho, and some other carby stuff. while im happy, im afraid im gonna just get lazy from food coma and turn into a slug.

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

For some reason I can taste those right from my screen. I don't have room for those today in my cals, but these might just deserve a trip to the store tomorrow. :smiley:

I think u deserve them

I never run out. I always buy them when i see them on sale. If u see my cabinet, i have doritos and pork rinds for dayssss

Walmart had these microwave pork rinds and I thought they would be awful. They were really good, hot pork rinds are really good.

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

I knew there was a reason why im taking my friends to long island this weekend. cause theres a walmart there!

I thought these would be terrible, but straight out the mickywave when they are hot and still crackling, they are pretty good. 1 serving is 60 cals, 10 grams of protein cannot beat that. :smile:

So for one package it’s 20 grams of protein, no carbs and only 4 grams of fat. Impressive! I didn’t realize how much protein they have. I need to try these.

It says there's 3.5 servings in the bag, but usually around 3. Basically 30 grams protein, 6 grams fat for 180 cals if you dare eat the whole bag like myself. :smiley:

I am super full after eating these too. I love my protein bars, but sometimes you need an extra hot cracklin snack.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lowrey-s-Microwave-Bacon-Curls-Hot-Spicy-1-75-Oz-18-Ct/17299067?athcpid=17299067&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS002&athguid=466001f5-2eca6007-5ef82b9b5a414fd&athena=true

Thanks Roxie & Mr Lee. I feel like I need this in my pantry. I do buy Chicharrónes at the Latin market to pulverise for flour (flatbread) when we're low carbing ... This is super convenient. Quick protein loaded, low carb hot snack :heart: :heart:
    skctilidie wrote: »
    watermelon candy is weird af. even watermelon bubble tea. watermelons should not be tampered with.

Gimme all the strawberries no one wanted earlier. You people can keep your nasty watermelons.

I love strawberries, both real and artificial. ever had strawberry kit kat and pocky? NOMS

Yes, alllll the strawberry things, please. (I’m thinking the road trip to shop with @WendyJoy76 might not be such a good idea for me...I could gain back everything I’ve lost between Wendy’s and cheesy pizza and Doritos and strawberry confections!)

well, I guess we can hike cross country instead. LOL
    watermelon candy is weird af. even watermelon bubble tea. watermelons should not be tampered with.

What the heck is watermelon bubble tea? Inquiring minds.

And watermelon flavored gum is atrocious too.

wait. wait. wait.............

wait...

u don't know what bubble tea is?!?!
    NO.

check my edit. its basically tea mixed with fruit juice with sugar balls. its the best. no alcohol required.

Is this a street vendor kind of thing? I live in the deep South of USA, I might be lucky to only find a Slushie.

both, they have tea houses and street vendors. maybe use yelp and look up "bubble tea" and see what u get

I googled Bubble Tea where I live and also a city over from me, the search was void. :disappointed:

I have many things on my list of food and beverages to try, will have to add to the list. I wonder what else I am missing out on. :sad:

google the following:

thai rolled ice cream, wowful/ eggloo, taiyaki, ramen burger, snowdays nyc

And thai rolled ice cream is why I love bulking season. OMG that looks hard to make too.

its amazing. they make it in front of you. everything is fresh. I think you can youtube some videos for " 5 below ". im sure some people filmed them making their rolled ice cream

I prefer eggloo though. that's my favorite dessert

Holy mother of sweet confections. And those Eggloo look savage and I see they serve bubble tea as well.

I must live in the land of the lost. I think I need to move or just pack up and go on a foodie road trip. :smiley:
    Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

My eggloo and thai ice cream build

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

There is a whole right with all of those and whole lot wrong, its no where near me. :sad:

I need in on this

Come thru! Then u can b in on the snapchat stories as well xD

Gimme all the strawberries no one wanted earlier. You people can keep your nasty watermelons.

I love strawberries, both real and artificial. ever had strawberry kit kat and pocky? NOMS

Yes, alllll the strawberry things, please. (I’m thinking the road trip to shop with @WendyJoy76 might not be such a good idea for me...I could gain back everything I’ve lost between Wendy’s and cheesy pizza and Doritos and strawberry confections!)

wait...

NO.

check my edit. its basically tea mixed with fruit juice with sugar balls. its the best. no alcohol required.

Is this a street vendor kind of thing? I live in the deep South of USA, I might be lucky to only find a Slushie.

both, they have tea houses and street vendors. maybe use yelp and look up "bubble tea" and see what u get

I googled Bubble Tea where I live and also a city over from me, the search was void. :disappointed:

I have many things on my list of food and beverages to try, will have to add to the list. I wonder what else I am missing out on. :sad:

google the following:

And thai rolled ice cream is why I love bulking season. OMG that looks hard to make too.

its amazing. they make it in front of you. everything is fresh. I think you can youtube some videos for " 5 below ". im sure some people filmed them making their rolled ice cream

Holy mother of sweet confections. And those Eggloo look savage and I see they serve bubble tea as well.

I must live in the land of the lost. I think I need to move or just pack up and go on a foodie road trip. :smiley:
    Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

There is a whole right with all of those and whole lot wrong, its no where near me. :sad:

My car didn't object to a road trip when I asked her.

For fun I lookup how long it would take, about 17 hours. I've never been that far in a car before. Only 12 to Miami. I might need to find many food places to stop at between here and there, also I guess I should start bulk season now.. LOL

Thats not too bad. I did a 16 hour drive per way to Ga last month. Its a yearly thing for me

This would be lovely oh god
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

wait...

NO.

Try to search for Boba Tea instead.

I think I live MiddleofNoWhere, USA. Again search void.

It pulls up a couple of cafe/coffee tea places but menu's no serve.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    Time for my nightly 3-4 hour walk! wonder what the night holds for me

Ummm, just guessing, but maybe a 3-4 walk. With lots of steps and scenery passing.

Just taking a SWAG at it.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited June 2018
    Options

oooo, can I come, and can you take me to a musical before (or after) the ice cream?

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

For fun I lookup how long it would take, about 17 hours. I've never been that far in a car before. Only 12 to Miami. I might need to find many food places to stop at between here and there, also I guess I should start bulk season now.. LOL

Thats not too bad. I did a 16 hour drive per way to Ga last month. Its a yearly thing for me

I'm next door to GA.

I'll pick up anyone along the way, but my back seat really isn't a back seat, still wonder why they put those in sport cars.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

I'll pick up anyone, but my back seat really isn't a back seat, still wonder why they put those in sport cars.

Now I’m intrigued on what kind of sports car you have

SUB BRZ
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

I'll pick up anyone, but my back seat really isn't a back seat, still wonder why they put those in sport cars.

SUB BRZ

Nice I actually almost bought one but because of the backseats I went for something else instead

Instead I bought a car with no backseats looool

They are totally useless. My only disappointment is there no hanger thingy to hang clothes on.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    xjxl8mv9szzv.jpg

gross

Right @caco_ethes

The worst
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

SUB BRZ

Nice I actually almost bought one but because of the backseats I went for something else instead

They are totally useless. My only disappointment is there no hanger thingy to hang clothes on.

A lot of new cars don’t have that anymore Even my 2017 audi. Weird
    I guess some people found it useless

What did they put back there instead?

I'm wondering if there is some sort of street legal mumbo jumbo to where they must have a back seat. Be nice if they just extended the trunk into the back seat.

• RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

SUB BRZ

I'm wondering if there is some sort of street legal mumbo jumbo to where they must have a back seat. Be nice if they just extended the trunk into the back seat.
    The main reason for small backseats is because of insurance. If they sell the car as a 2+2 its cheaper

Didn't think of that. I'm thinking they should make it removable and be able to turn my trunk into bigger space, but that's not really why I bough the car now is it??? :laugh:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

SUB BRZ

The main reason for small backseats is because of insurance. If they sell the car as a 2+2 its cheaper

Didn't think of that. I'm thinking they should make it removable and be able to turn my trunk into bigger space, but that's not really why I bough the car now is it??? :laugh:

Fold the seats down voila (; the beauty of hatchbacks. I thinkthe rear seats can fold down no?

Imagine the trunk space in this LOL itbez08e2lx9.jpeg

I'm gonna go out and check.. be right back. lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

wait...

NO.

Try to search for Boba Tea instead.

I think I live MiddleofNoWhere, USA. Again search void.

It pulls up a couple of cafe/coffee tea places but menu's no serve.

Eeesh ... :scream::cry: We can get it delivered here. My favourites are tapioca and passion fruit fruit bobas. Soo yum!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

n7fvxfe8gnie.gif

Aint playin

52j4bbrea7ma.jpeg

I think u deserve them

lzxukhq8muft.jpeg
    ljo0w6tzumw1.jpeg

Holy moly. Nom Nom Nom.

4v6pp4705ce7.jpg

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I need in on this

wait...

NO.

google the following:

Heading home (:
    m0uu3ttxprj4.jpeg

8e7s2tlbp0c2.jpeg
    eapib086ciln.jpeg

I'm next door to GA.

SUB BRZ

Fold the seats down voila (; the beauty of hatchbacks. I thinkthe rear seats can fold down no?

Imagine the trunk space in this LOL itbez08e2lx9.jpeg

Well if I don't feel stupid and my husband should feel even more so. The back seat pushes down and wholla, extended trunk. I'm small enough I can crawl and sleep back there now.

It does look that the bottom seats are bolted in way they can actually be removed too.

Learn something new today. Thanks.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Our family have just been offered an all expenses paid invitation to Dubai for the end of Ramadan and Qubani festivities by our long standing business associates. The latter is in August, so if it doesn't fall in the same dates we are committed to .... Hullo Dubai!!!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Effin nice!

That’s pretty amazing.

I know. Exciting Summer it's turning out to be. :sunglasses:

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Wondering what day #2 is of the @CaptainFantastic01 challenge since I can’t access his profile and did I already break his rule.

Umm get outside
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Anniversary tomorrow. Bought her a Fitbit since she is getting back into working out and such. not so romantic, but I think it's a good gift.

Doesnt need to b romantic. Its useful. She’ll appreciate it

Well, it has a HR monitor, so I can tell if it gets her blood pumping.