New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if anyone has reviewed Swell by ProYo

2sx75nxhlgha.jpg

I should have taken a picture. I found it fairly disappointing. The PB flavor was very light and the chocolate chips were tiny and very sparse. I had to dig around the pint to find them. And there were no ribbon of PB like Enlightened. I chucked the rest of the pint and won't buy it again!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I can't remember if anyone has reviewed Swell by ProYo

2sx75nxhlgha.jpg

I should have taken a picture. I found it fairly disappointing. The PB flavor was very light and the chocolate chips were tiny and very sparse. I had to dig around the pint to find them. And there were no ribbon of PB like Enlightened. I chucked the rest of the pint and won't buy it again!

I was under the impression that their recipe stayed the same, they just changed the packaging to better communicate their “(almost) pints” as being low calorie because a lot of people were just thinking it was protein yogurt?

Also, these shamrock GNC lean bars are AMAZING. They taste like thin mints Girl Scout cookies to me!!!!
    sqed19dl2v8q.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I would email them those pictures and tell them. I still haven't tried them yet. Thinking tonight. Should I warm them or are there certain flavors that taste better warm?

ALWAYS warmed! I personally don't think they are that good at all cold, lol. I heat the big ones for 30 seconds and small ones for 15-20!

I might email them the photos, but I feel badly complaining yet again after I already complained before haha!

I dont warm them b/c i dunk mine in almond milk and they would get to soggy. but i guess if your not it would be pretty good
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    @hgycta what was the verdict on farm and oven? Microwaved or no?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I found this Hershey's bar at Kroger today and it was the worst square of a chocolate bar I ever tasted. I threw the rest of it out. I can't even describe what it tasted like.
    FullSizeRender_3-1.jpg?fit=750%2C551
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

Not good at all. Tasted like stale crunch bar with weird aftertaste. 0/10. Too much erythritol amd xylitol. I prefer stevia.

You see, I hate stevia and love erythritol, so I wonder how I’d like them now xD do you have to get them online or do they sell them in stores anywhere??

I microwave EVERYTHING. Lenny & Larry’s, Farm and Oven, you name it! The only Farm and Oven I didn’t like to microwave was the chocolate beet because I hate beets and it brought out the flavor more, making it rather unpleasant.

I hope everyone here got their free Doritos Locos Taco today!!! I’m a bit frustrated, I went to order an orange cream freeze while I was at it but they said it just got discontinued for a new freeze they would be releasing tomorrow... all they had was skittles and it was just OK, nothing special. I wonder what the next freeze flavor will be???? Forever hoping it’s cotton candy.... *crosses fingers*
    pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

hoping the new flavor isn't"pepsi" or something
  • elizabethjgellis
    elizabethjgellis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think everyone knows of this already but Eat Lean protein cheese is my favourite at the moment. It's only 50cals in a quarter cup and is 81% protein. So enjoying having cheese with my meals and staying on plan!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

whitpauly wrote: »
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

Not good at all. Tasted like stale crunch bar with weird aftertaste. 0/10. Too much erythritol amd xylitol. I prefer stevia.

You see, I hate stevia and love erythritol, so I wonder how I’d like them now xD do you have to get them online or do they sell them in stores anywhere??

I microwave EVERYTHING. Lenny & Larry’s, Farm and Oven, you name it! The only Farm and Oven I didn’t like to microwave was the chocolate beet because I hate beets and it brought out the flavor more, making it rather unpleasant.

I hope everyone here got their free Doritos Locos Taco today!!! I’m a bit frustrated, I went to order an orange cream freeze while I was at it but they said it just got discontinued for a new freeze they would be releasing tomorrow... all they had was skittles and it was just OK, nothing special. I wonder what the next freeze flavor will be???? Forever hoping it’s cotton candy.... *crosses fingers*
    pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

We were told it was going to be watermelon
  • hgycta
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

Dang it, I was hoping for something more unique! Still, I'm not going to complain, watermelon beats pepsi XD

Also, just leaving this here.... I'm definitely jumping on it because their donut day sale got me hooked all over again and I see their purple ube flavor is back which I looooove!

hky4qr8xfahn.png
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    *Sargento's Balanced Breaks! Between 180 and 190 calories and a nice little snack!
    *Starbucks protein box and their pb&j fruit and veggies box.
    *Oikos greek chai yogurt is a new find for me and amazing with fresh blueberries on top
    *International Delight One Touch Latte - the vanilla flavor mmmmm
    *Lindy's Italian Ice - lemon flavored, a really nice summer treat
  • hgycta
    Options
    SWEET EARTH NATURAL FOODS SELLS PIZZA NOW.

Aaaaannnd there's free coupons:

http://www.sweetearthfoods.com/your-free-coupon-pizza/
  • hgycta
    Options
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

Sorry for all the posts, I'm obviously procrastinating right now...

If you work for Taco Bell or go there, you have GOT to tell me what those "seeds" are that's mentioned on their website.... They're definitely not Pop Rocks (too big), and I can't imagine chocolate going very well with the Watermelon... is it Boba Pearls? It looks like that, but still, seems a bit unusual for a Freeze...
    jhnkj4w7z16g.png
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    1rhham2aooao.jpeg
    bi1ddwd8pgtl.jpeg
    xofwyj6vgso2.jpeg

pozl6chmcsms.jpeg

Sorry for all the posts, I'm obviously procrastinating right now...

If you work for Taco Bell or go there, you have GOT to tell me what those "seeds" are that's mentioned on their website.... They're definitely not Pop Rocks (too big), and I can't imagine chocolate going very well with the Watermelon... is it Boba Pearls? It looks like that, but still, seems a bit unusual for a Freeze...
    jhnkj4w7z16g.png

@hgycta "We know what you’re thinking. If there’s one downside to eating watermelon, it’s those pesky seeds. The Watermelon Freeze has seeds*, yes. Let’s just get that out there. But they’re CANDY seeds- so you CAN eat them (and you’ll be glad you did). Also you don’t have to worry about one of these seeds sprouting and growing a huge melon in your stomach."
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have Weis Enlightened is on sale for $2.99 (limit of six & $3.49 for all others purchased). Grocery Outlet had a huge dump bin of Quest bars for $0.99 the flavors I saw were the Hero Bars, Cinnamon Roll, Mixed Berry Bliss, & the Mocha Chocolate Chip.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I think everyone knows of this already but Eat Lean protein cheese is my favourite at the moment. It's only 50cals in a quarter cup and is 81% protein. So enjoying having cheese with my meals and staying on plan!

That sounds amazing, but I can't find it stateside! :'(
  • vnb_208
    Options
    c1s9ycb08nzm.png

PSA: FOR NUSH CAKE
  • vnb_208
    Options
    FOR THOSE THAT CANT READ IT SORRY

1h0wy45su4p8.png