What are you insecure about?

Options

Replies

• rose2_0
    rose2_0 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My knowledge on politics, economy, geography and history.
    My classical bass playing.
    Cellulite.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes - absolutely beautiful pix and smile.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Whats your tattoo mean
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    Options

Whats your tattoo mean

26.2 miles is the distance of a marathon. After losing significant weight I am now running marathons. I update the hash marks below once in a while, I’ve now ran 48 marathons.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    edited June 2018
    Options
    shyeatts wrote: »
    Pretty much everything. My body, my side profile....

I lurk in chit chat. I seen your selfie post. Respectfully, you are beautiful.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    It's somewhat interesting reading these responses from people I consider much better looking and in better physical condition than I am.

Part of me sympathizes with all of you, but the petty part of my mind that wishes I looked as nice as some of y'all (physically) pretty much just goes "what the *kitten* is wrong with these people?? They're gorgeous/amazing.. what have they to complain about??"

Weird how the mind works, right?

Let's just say there's a reason I now hide behind cat images and snark.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Thanks!
    It's somewhat interesting reading these responses from people I consider much better looking and in better physical condition than I am.

Part of me sympathizes with all of you, but the petty part of my mind that wishes I looked as nice as some of y'all (physically) pretty much just goes "what the *kitten* is wrong with these people?? They're gorgeous/amazing.. what have they to complain about??"

I bet many people think the same about you. I saw your multi-colored hair selfie. You're beautiful. You're unique and you're yourself. (aaand there i go being a creep again)

I agree with this. There’s just something about you that I’m drawn to.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I bet many people think the same about you. I saw your multi-colored hair selfie. You're beautiful. You're unique and you're yourself. (aaand there i go being a creep again)

Thanks. I'm surprised you (or anyone) saw it as I really don't post many images of myself here (anymore). This weight loss journey has been longer and harder than anticipated and honestly? I worry now that I'm not in the right mental space to get where I want to be in regards to my health or diet. < -- another insecurity, I guess.

I do love threads like this because it is eye-opening to see that people I might think have it "all put together" actually have fears, insecurities and things that still trip them up.. even if they are out there doing it and putting up the good fight.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Down to the last $152,489. Kind of worried about how this may end..

@natty_or_not Having read your opinions throughout the forum, you don't seem reckless in any way @last $152,489. Decisions ... Considerations ... Investments ... Maturity. If this is your very last tranche ... [Breathe]
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Down to the last $152,489. Kind of worried about how this may end..

@natty_or_not Having read your opinions throughout the forum, you don't seem reckless in any way @last $152,489. Decisions ... Considerations ... Investments ... Maturity. If this is your very last tranche ... [Breathe]

I was being facetious to BS around on this thread. I don’t actually have that kind of money

That's a relief. :+1::+1: That would have been a sad eventuality. :drinker:

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    cellulite
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I feel like strangers secretly criticize me when I'm in public. Like if they're standing behind me in a line, they see all my flaws.

My eczema. It flares up so bad when I'm stressed. The amount of time I spend treating it and dealing with it is exhausting.

My short, fat body.

My huge asss.

Large arms.

Scarred up flabby stomach from a vertical cut c-section. Stretch marks for days!

Thunder thighs.

Not symmetrical facial features.

Crazy hair.

I don't like my voice

I never feel good enough.

I fear I will repel everyone because of my insecurities.

@Avocado_AS5

if all of that is true..... then how are you still so gorgeous ?
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Alright, I’ll share. I have a line on my neck. I have always hated it.

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

It doesn’t matter my weight, it is always there. So I wear stupid scarves that are stupid (doesn’t work)
    sgx0wk6slapx.jpeg

I have tried bronzer (way worse)
    57slamgdcnur.jpeg

And I have resorted to plain old distraction tactics
    2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

People say ‘it’s no big deal, it’s cute, it’s just you’ but then we have professional pics done and they edit it out
    8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

Anyway. That’s my biggest one.

I thought that was something most people have, heck even babies. I have it and never even thought twice about it lol You look great!
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    growing up - insecurities were my number one thing. In elementary and high school, I was insecure about my eyes, my hair, how skinny I was, I even hated that I was native. In my 20's, I was insecure about the relationships I was in, that I wasn't pretty enough, fit enough, worth knowing, etc. etc. Now? Many of my insecurities have dwindled. I've decided to stop feeling so bad about things I can't change and work on things I can. Insecurities have sucked up so much of my life. No bueno. Life is too short to waste it being insecure.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Alright, I’ll share. I have a line on my neck. I have always hated it.

And I have resorted to plain old distraction tactics
    2fp0fn9ljevw.jpeg

People say ‘it’s no big deal, it’s cute, it’s just you’ but then we have professional pics done and they edit it out
    8s701pugr2gy.jpeg

Anyway. That’s my biggest one.

I never would have noticed it until you pointed it out. Guarantee no one sees it but you 99 percent of the time.