What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Took a stand to make sure that I get what I need.

* I realize this may seem ridiculous to some, but I've been accepting less for so long from so many different people that this feels really mean for me.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I was late today and wouldn't let the car merge in front of me :/ I even sped up so they couldn't jump me. That wasn't so nice...

How much time do you think you saved?
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I told a girl who forgot her badge that I couldn't let her in the building. She had to walk around to security in the Texas heat....

That's cold.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I told a girl who forgot her badge that I couldn't let her in the building. She had to walk around to security in the Texas heat....

That's actually smart. You don't know if she just got fired and is trying to sneak into the building for some reason.

That was my rationalization...in reality I was being mean. I knew she was on break because I saw her, but in the name of preventing a workplace violence situation I decided to teach her to keep her badge on at all times.

You now top her list. You probably saved a life (not your own, someone else's). .
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I deliberately avoided making eye contact with someone as I passed her in the hallway. . It's safer that way.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,745 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    A certain colleague of mine frequently wears very form fitting pants/jeans, etc. She was walking out of my office and I couldn't help but watch that booty as she left...she turned around abruptly to tell me something else and totally busted me checking her out.

Not sure if she thought it was nice or not nice...but she smiled a little when I quickly averted my eyes to look down at some random piece of paper on my desk.

You supposed to look and move....not stare. Staring gets you busted - quick peek - :lol:

Sometimes you cant help it lol

For the record, I am a female straight and married for 31 years this week. Yesterday I was driving a company vehicle in the downtown core. There was a woman walking that had on a very fitted skirt. I was watching her walk admiring her butt, wishing it was mine and almost rear-ended a car that had to stop suddenly. I sort of chuckled afterward as I'm sure my boss and husband would have been shocked at that one!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,745 Member
    Options
    My husband's electrical socket on his side of the bed is hooked up to a light switch in our bedroom. It's meant for lamps, etc. but he has his alarm clock plugged in there. When the switch is turned off, his alarm clock resets to flashing 12:00 and he has to reset not only the time, but also the alarm.

About once a week I get so pissed off at him that I flick the switch off and on....and blame the kids.

I have been married for 31 years if this is the worse thing you do to your husband I would say you are killing it! I literally just burst out laughing reading this.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

That's actually smart. You don't know if she just got fired and is trying to sneak into the building for some reason.

That was my rationalization...in reality I was being mean. I knew she was on break because I saw her, but in the name of preventing a workplace violence situation I decided to teach her to keep her badge on at all times.

You now top her list. You probably saved a life (not your own, someone else's). .

Haha....I forgot my badge the other day....KARMA! I didn't even ask anyone, I walked my happy self down to security in the heat! I got some steps in though!

@rickswifey83 bwhahahahahhahaaaa!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I dragged my three boys away from their electronics and forced them to join me on a 45-minute bike ride around the neighborhood...in 90 degree heat.

I am such a mean mommy.
  • Chesirekate
    Chesirekate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My son gave me attitude about breakfast and I snapped, grabbing his plate and throwing away his pancakes...then I felt bad when he burst into tears so we talked about it, and I gave him more...mom guilt is horrible, cause he deserved to have to get breakfast at school...
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    put the parent lock on the Adult Swim cartoons. I had no idea the content that were in that "cartoon"
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Nothing yet.

@ChaelAZ You need to try harder.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I blasted windshield wiper fluid all over the windshield of the car tailgating me on the highway.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Dropped a log on my foot while stacking... That wasn't nice at all! :confounded:
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I blasted windshield wiper fluid all over the windshield of the car tailgating me on the highway.

@honeybee__12
    I used to have one of my spigots aimed over my car for this very reason. I was an onery young man, many moons ago. :bigsmile:

@caco_ethes to verify disposition

“many moons ago”...or milliseconds ago, right?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly I was pretty nice. Super weird. :wink:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I said some not nice things today that although are true are still unlike me.

Like dagnabit and phooey and shucks

:D
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I canceled tomorrow morning's PT session w/less than 24 hours notice.