JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 44

Options

Replies

• naturalmermaid
    naturalmermaid Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am wondering when youall exercise, do you eat back none, some or all of your activity calories?
  • ellie7187
    ellie7187 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am wondering when youall exercise, do you eat back none, some or all of your activity calories?
    Usually I eat back “some”. There are days when I don’t eat back any, and the very rare days when I eat back all (usually due to a party or family event of some sort). But on average I eat back about 1/3 of my exercise cals.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    L2HS wrote: »

@jerier Thank you for this reply. What you’re saying makes a lot of sense. This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve used MFP to lose weight (with the same starting weight). It’s never come off this quickly so I’m afraid to get my hopes up. I keep thinking “all I’m doing is eating less”. But that’s not true because my food choices are definitely better this time. And that takes dedication I need to credit. Though I will definitely have days where I budget for a non-healthy treat, I know that the key is my food choices and relationship with food must change for time to be successful. I need to change my mentality that I didn’t “earn” these losses by actively exercising. I know the time will come when I will have to work harder. Thank you, again. I’m so glad I found this challenge.

@L2HS You're welcome. I'm happy you found value in my observations. We'll be here to cheer you on. :smiley:
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    L2HS wrote: »
    Just Give Me 10 Days

Day/Weight/Comment
    6/17- 237.2
    6/18- 236.8
    6/19- 227.2 Didn’t have to get on the scale to know there would be a gain today. Too much sodium, not enough water. Bloated and crampy today. AF still a no-show. Meh.

? Did you mean 237.2? Sorry, I'm little OCD. :grimace: