Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    b86enwi2k2e5.png

:s

I don't disagree but I feel like I should try it first.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to leave this here:

cpi9ayhhj846.jpg

I need this
  • cee134
    Options
    what if i drank mountain dew, ate a cupcake, along with a bag of doritos. doesnt seem like something i wouldnt do honestly.

Maybe that's were the cupcakes came from. The baker was eating that as a snack and thought, "you know what would make a good cupcake."
  • cee134
    Options
    what if i drank mountain dew, ate a cupcake, along with a bag of doritos. doesnt seem like something i wouldnt do honestly.

Maybe that's were the cupcakes came from. The baker was eating that as a snack and thought, "you know what would make a good cupcake."

I love Doritos, I love cupcakes....I do not enjoy Mountain Dew...I guess I can think of a time (most likely a birthday party) in which I may have consumed soda, a cupcake, and Doritos within minutes of one another, but I am not too keen on this idea as a conscious choice.

Apparently Doritos and Mountain Dew are very popular together. I need to try this Doritos, cupcakes, soda thing I think.
  • cee134
    Options
    Now I want to know what a mountain dew cupcake tastes like.
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nacho, Cool Ranch, Spicy, Sweet Chili.....Everyone knows Doritos are amazing!

jpxfzp2lc7sx.png

Do you have a favorite Doritos story, a selfie of a time you enjoyed some Doritos, or would you just like to spread the love?? Let Doritos know how much you appreciate them!

I still put them on sandwiches. Why get crispy crunch from lettuce when you can get it from the amazingableness that is Doritos.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    b86enwi2k2e5.png

Please tell us you tried that!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    b86enwi2k2e5.png
    Whoever would do that legitimately deserves one of those emotional-support hugs, so that’s why you have one clicked-I did that.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I discovered Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos like, a week ago. They're life.
  • cee134
    Options
    Alright, how much are you all being paid by Doritos and how can I get in on it?