jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This thread has me cracking up 😆
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Its just a bee.

@SpartanRunner1978

There is a difference between a lie and an uninformed statement....@mustacheU2Lift
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    world is flat

Fact.

I will fight you or push you off the edge of the world.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    world is flat

Fact.

Moon landing was staged.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't have any puppets.
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was told I can’t share it with you 😱
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    world is flat

Fact.

Moon landing was staged.

The earth is 3000 yrs old
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    world is flat

Fact.

Moon landing was staged.

The earth is 3000 yrs old

Everybody knows it's 6000

Is this supposed to be reverse psychology...its at least a few hundreds of millions of days old.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    You'll go blind if you stare directly at a solar eclipse
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Keto is amazing.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Keto is amazing.

but this is true

:|

So you are one of them.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    People who like fitness forums travel in the same circles. You run into the same people everywhere you go. Six degrees of separation is more like two. Some of them use multiples and multiples of monikers and they have the technology at home that enables them to do so. They like to dupe you and write you messages, trying to extract personal info out of you or just say nutty things, like Oooo, yeah, babe. They even ask questions with one moniker so they can answer them with all of their monikers. Then they give themselves Likes, just a game. Now, I can usually spot that. Semantics. The core personality doesn't change but it is annoying and exhausting weeding your way through it. They usually never show the white of their eyes, just a belly button or a generic moniker.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Mari22na wrote: »
    People who like fitness forums travel in the same circles. You run into the same people everywhere you go. Six degrees of separation is more like two. Some of them use multiples and multiples of monikers and they have the technology at home that enables them to do so. They like to dupe you and write you messages, trying to extract personal info out of you or just say nutty things, like Oooo, yeah, babe. They even ask questions with one moniker so they can answer them with all of their monikers. Now, I can usually spot that. Semantics. The core personality doesn't change but it is annoying and exhausting weeding your way through it. They usually never show the white of their eyes, just a belly button or a generic moniker.

Huh????
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Keto is amazing.

but this is true

:|

So you are one of them.

Lol, yes. But I was once on your side and thought it was a lie :)

different strokes for different folks.

Ive tried it before. Almost had a panic attack, died, or fainted out in public. Still kept trying it ...ended up in bed for a week severely ill. My body wasnt having it. And i like bread.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You've never been duped with multiple monikers used by the same person. I have. You simply move on.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    People who like fitness forums travel in the same circles. You run into the same people everywhere you go. Six degrees of separation is more like two. Some of them use multiples and multiples of monikers and they have the technology at home that enables them to do so. They like to dupe you and write you messages, trying to extract personal info out of you or just say nutty things, like Oooo, yeah, babe. They even ask questions with one moniker so they can answer them with all of their monikers. Now, I can usually spot that. Semantics. The core personality doesn't change but it is annoying and exhausting weeding your way through it. They usually never show the white of their eyes, just a belly button or a generic moniker.

This is a fitness site?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    You've never been duped with multiple monikers used by the same person. I have. You simply move on.

I don't talk to people on internets to get duped. Some people take all this way too seriously.