The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Brabo_Grip wrote: »
    This morning I Hit my goal for my weight cut! I need to maintain for 6 days until I take off 2.5lbs of water. Then one week from today I climb into the cage for the first (and probably only) time. 😳

Good job on hitting your goal!
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    myfitpal13 wrote: »
    This morning I Hit my goal for my weight cut! I need to maintain for 6 days until I take off 2.5lbs of water. Then one week from today I climb into the cage for the first (and probably only) time. 😳

What did I miss?!? Cage? MMA?

He took up being a go-go cage dancer!
  • mummyof3hunnys
    mummyof3hunnys Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Middle age?! I'm 40, living in Germany, Keto-ing my way through. I've lost 12.5 kg since 28.04.2018, 5.5 to go. Been lurking for ages, have felt really motivated by you all:)
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member

🤣🤣🤣
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Geez, I hope 39 isn't really middle aged...heh.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Wishing you loads of luck.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member

🤣🤣🤣

A week from now I maybè wishing I was dancing at the Blue Oyster. 43 years old and making my MMA debut...what was I thinking?
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member

Thanks! As long as I don't embarrass my Coach or gym and avoid a trip to the hospital I will consider it a victory whether or not I win or lose.

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Hi all you M agers a late check in yet again. Gething ready for pit fire here in nj. My nieces and kids cool getting ready soon to make some s'mores I'll just sniff them LOL the s'mores I mean LOL
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member

🤣🤣🤣

A week from now I maybè wishing I was dancing at the Blue Oyster. 43 years old and making my MMA debut...what was I thinking?

Good for you. Congratulations!!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited June 2018

Thanks! As long as I don't embarrass my Coach or gym and avoid a trip to the hospital I will consider it a victory whether or not I win or lose.

Well I hope your purdy face and teeth remain intact :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Hi all you M agers a late check in yet again. Gething ready for pit fire here in nj. My nieces and kids cool getting ready soon to make some s'mores I'll just sniff them LOL the s'mores I mean LOL

Sounds like fun.. :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    My goodness so many posts.
    Yesterday I was so busy. Lunch with my mom, getting some errands done then had to head to this show with my mother in law. I managed to navigate the highways all on my own. Imagine that.

Today we went to brunch, then the boardgame cafe, then I did errands and laundry. My best mfp buddy comes to visit in 3 days!!!! Monday will be spent prepping that since tomorrow in taking my mom shopping. So busy
  • Outnumbered222
    Outnumbered222 Posts: 6 Member

As a mom of boys very active in martial arts, any match that doesn’t involve a trip to the hospital or a paramedic in the ring is a victory worth celebrating! You’ve got this!! 🎉🎉🎉👍🏻👍🏻😊
  • tracyleecarver1971
    tracyleecarver1971 Posts: 20 Member

As a mom of boys very active in martial arts, any match that doesn’t involve a trip to the hospital or a paramedic in the ring is a victory worth celebrating! You’ve got this!! 🎉🎉🎉👍🏻👍🏻😊

I’ll second that! I have 3 boys (2 are adults now) but played a variety of sports & one martial arts. If you’re not in the ER with a concussion or serious injury, I’d call that a win. Best of luck, you’ve got this!! 💪🏼😊

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Happy Sunday from sunny (currently) NJ. Went outlet shopping yesterday and discovered I have downshifted to a size 6! Took an off day from the gym yesterday too and ate my “treat” meal. Still fit in the 6’s today lol which has totally highgeared my motivation. Headed to the gym shortly. Carpe Diem!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Yay for size 6!!!! Well done.

I need to get on the fitness bandwagon again. Ihvw slipped a bit. I find it so much easier staying fit in the winter.

• Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Happy Sunday from sunny (currently) NJ. Went outlet shopping yesterday and discovered I have downshifted to a size 6! Took an off day from the gym yesterday too and ate my “treat” meal. Still fit in the 6’s today lol which has totally highgeared my motivation. Headed to the gym shortly. Carpe Diem!

Way to go! 😀