Ask a man....

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Never ask a man what you can ask Google :)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Why do so many women seem bitter and talk horribly about men on mfp?
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Never ask a man what you can ask Google :)

It’s all good

A man never reveals his true secrets
  • DadBodClub
    Options

Penal envy man

Peeing standing up

Tending to age extraordinary

The list is endless
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    coachswaf wrote: »
    Why would a man attempt to sabotage his fiancee's desire to lose weight (gained whilst they've been together), yet praise his ex-wife's beauty and physique to his daughter, as that resembling her mother's?

** The step parent to be pays for everything, including the child's holiday with her biological mother.

He’s secretly insecure or maybe he’s actually Jack Black but in disguise as a fiancée?

Ahhh ... Ok. Certainly better than the alternative. With this "blind reading" in mind, we're going to be gentle with him and measured with our responses to her. Thank you!

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Penal envy man

Peeing standing up

The list is endless

This is so true! Everyday I wake up, I think about how much better my life could be if only I could pee standing up.
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    Why would a man attempt to sabotage his fiancee's desire to lose weight (gained whilst they've been together), yet praise his ex-wife's beauty and physique to his daughter, as that resembling her mother's?

** The step parent to be pays for everything, including the child's holiday with her biological mother.

He’s secretly insecure or maybe he’s actually Jack Black but in disguise as a fiancée?

Ahhh ... Ok. Certainly better than the alternative. With this "blind reading" in mind, we're going to be gentle with him and measured with our responses to her. Thank you!

Always
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

You're softer targets than "their demons" irl.
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Penal envy man

Peeing standing up

The list is endless

This is so true! Everyday I wake up, I think about how much better my life could be if only I could pee standing up.

I know right
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I see this all the time. There’s a growing air of disdain for men in general and I find it hypocritical and disturbing. If men possess too many stereotypically feminine traits, they’re despised for it. If men possess too many stereotypically masculine traits, they’re despised for it. I know women have had sht to overcome, but feminism shouldn’t be an endeavor to bring down men. Let’s try to raise up all the sexes, nome sayin?

I’m sorta drunk but this is deep
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I see this all the time. There’s a growing air of disdain for men in general and I find it hypocritical and disturbing. If men possess too many stereotypically feminine traits, they’re despised for it. If men possess too many stereotypically masculine traits, they’re despised for it. I know women have had sht to overcome, but feminism shouldn’t be an endeavor to bring down men. Let’s try to raise up all the sexes, nome sayin?

Dudes are always drunk

:smirk:
  • DadBodClub
    Options

Dudes are always drunk

:smirk:

Coping mechanism
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

Everything is constantly changing. These are growing pains that must be endured until everything balances out. Society is still young in the fight for women's rights and equality. Some women dont want to be equal and just be taken care of. Some men dont think women should be equal. Unspoken truth is men are expected to pay for everything or they are not considered a man even though the work force of women is growing. We both work for our money but we are not manly unless we spend it on women. At some point women will need to share in that more and it won't be social norm for men to pay for everything once women are seen as equal. Men are not equal when it comes to raising children as Noah can attest to. Some women want to keep it that way and some men do too. Others want it changed. I am just as good a parent to my 5 yr old girl as any woman. Women want to be pursued and it's considered wrong for them to pursue a man. I see nothing wrong with it. Everyone has equal rights to happiness. If you want something, pursue it. No one is better than other where one gender has to do all the work and the other just sits back and waits. I'm of the belief that everyone is equal. Hopefully one day we get there.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    As a biology teacher I can tell you that 39.666 years ago a sperm carrying a haploid set of chromosomes with a Y #23 won the great race

As a biology teacher you should know that he actually came in second place. First place died making the entrance for the the second place winner. **Weird crap I learn sitting in a friend's human development class waiting for her to finish class (we carpool)**
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

Penal envy man

Peeing standing up

The list is endless

****Multiple orgasms***** we win
  • DadBodClub
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    As a biology teacher I can tell you that 39.666 years ago a sperm carrying a haploid set of chromosomes with a Y #23 won the great race

As a biology teacher you should know that he actually came in second place. First place died making the entrance for the the second place winner. **Weird crap I learn sitting in a friend's human development class waiting for her to finish class (we carpool)**

Proby 300th place

Nice try

Check mate
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    If a girl offers it, would you always sleep with them on the first date?

nope.

..... what kind of guy do you think I am !?

(rhetorical question; no need to answer.)
  • Themajez
    Themajez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Why do some men pee all over the toilet seat? Is the hole not big enough? Is it a aiming problem?

Another guy here. First, any guy who doesn't lift the toilet seat is either highly foolish or has a perfect stream. Since a perfect stream doesn't really exist in normal life we can deduce that guys who don't lift the seat either have to go immediately, and are prepared to thoroughly clean the seat afterwards. Or they just don't care. Avoid such men if possible.