Need accountability buddies- let’s lose 25lb by Sept 1

Options

Replies

• ScrapStitching
    ScrapStitching Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure I’ll make 25, but I’m in! (Scrapstitching on MFP)
  • TryingToBeABetterMe
    TryingToBeABetterMe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sw 225
    Cw 204
    Gw 184
  • burnha18
    burnha18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Like to join in as well. Looking to be down another 20 lb by Sep 1.
    Sw: 220
    Cw: 200
    Gw: 145
  • Jennerknit
    Jennerknit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am I too late. Would love to be a part of this. How does this one work? Sign me up!!!
  • carolaliceas
    carolaliceas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,409 Member
    Options
    Starting W (May 1 2017) 184
    Interim W (Jan 1 2018) 176.6

April 1st weigh in: 168
    April 14th: 165
    April 21st: 164.8
    April 28th: 163.1

May 1st: 163.4 (keeping with the Mondays for the whole time, but will post actual [Month] 1st number too
    May 7th: 163.6
    May 14th: 162.3
    May 21st: 161.3
    May 28th 161.3 (went down nicely through the week, but a 6 hour difference between weigh-in time on the weekend vs this morning shows the usual artificial Monday rise. Still ... look at that difference since April 1!)

June 1st weigh in: 159.2
    June 6th weigh in: 159.8 (down 1.5 compared with last Monday, May 28!!!! Despite having 2 restaurant meals on the same day last Friday)
    June 11th weigh in: 158.1
    June 15th weigh in: 157.6 Out of sequence recording day because tomorrow I drop off the grid for two weeks. Look for me again on July 1

July 1st weigh in:

August 1st weigh in:

September 1st weigh in:

• JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovely accountability buddies. I joined this challenge basically from the start. Then I learned I was pregnant and became a cheerleader for all of you. However, it is with a heavy heart that I share I am no longer pregnant. Obviously, I have a bit more to focus on that tracking food and my appetite has taken a back seat to my grief. I do look forward to taking care of myself and working on this goal. I could use a healthy distraction to keep me busy. I want to thank all of you for your motivation and being such great examples of perseverance. Love you all, keep kicking butt!!! I welcome any friend request or comments from people who have been able to stay healthy when life hands you a big bowl of "kitten"
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovely accountability buddies. I joined this challenge basically from the start. Then I learned I was pregnant and became a cheerleader for all of you. However, it is with a heavy heart that I share I am no longer pregnant. Obviously, I have a bit more to focus on that tracking food and my appetite has taken a back seat to my grief. I do look forward to taking care of myself and working on this goal. I could use a healthy distraction to keep me busy. I want to thank all of you for your motivation and being such great examples of perseverance. Love you all, keep kicking butt!!! I welcome any friend request or comments from people who have been able to stay healthy when life hands you a big bowl of "kitten"

I am so sorry for your loss Juli. We are here for you!
  • cherbear1858
    cherbear1858 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in. What do we need to do?
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in day. Good luck internet strangers.

Two months left. Can someone start editing together a montage set to Green Day’s "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"?
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    April 8th: 64.6 pounds lost
    May 1st: 69.2 pounds lost
    June 1st: 69 pounds lost
    July 1st: 74.8 pounds lost
    August 1st:
    September 1st:
    September 1 goal: 90.0 pounds lost

I've lost 10.2 pounds since joining up.

Good luck people.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Starting W (May 1 2017) 184
    Interim W (Jan 1 2018) 176.6

April 1st weigh in: 168
    April 14th: 165
    April 21st: 164.8
    April 28th: 163.1

May 1st: 163.4 (keeping with the Mondays for the whole time, but will post actual [Month] 1st number too
    May 7th: 163.6
    May 14th: 162.3
    May 21st: 161.3
    May 28th 161.3 (went down nicely through the week, but a 6 hour difference between weigh-in time on the weekend vs this morning shows the usual artificial Monday rise. Still ... look at that difference since April 1!)

June 1st weigh in: 159.2
    June 6th weigh in: 159.8 (down 1.5 compared with last Monday, May 28!!!! Despite having 2 restaurant meals on the same day last Friday)
    June 11th weigh in: 158.1
    June 15th weigh in: 157.6 Out of sequence recording day because tomorrow I drop off the grid for two weeks. Look for me again on July 1

July 1st weigh in: 159.4 (actually very proud of this number considering l was on vacation for two weeks; way less than usual control over available food options, but well countered by LOTS of walking pretty much every day. I succeeded in my personal goal of keeping my weight inside a maintenance range while away from home)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    April 1st weigh in: 203
    May 1st weigh in: 199.0
    June 1st weigh in: 195.8
    July 1st weigh in: 192.0
    Aug. 1st weigh in:
    Sept. 1st weigh in:
    Ultimate goal: 160

So I have lost 49 lbs since last August and 11 lbs since starting this challenge. Not sure if the 25 lbs is doable by Sept. but I am just going to keep going.
  • SunRiseBiker
    SunRiseBiker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • lauralea1999
    lauralea1999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    4/1: 249.8
    5/1: 247.4
    6/1: 241
    7/1: 234
    9/1 goal: 226
    Ultimate goal: 150
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options

Oh Juli, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's such a difficult and sad time. Thank you for sharing with us, and continuing to cheer us on! You're amazing! Give yourself all the healing time you need, take good care and know that you're in my heart and prayers.
  • rachaljonathan9
    rachaljonathan9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Too easy sign me up!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    April 1 2017 - 218
    February 2018 restart - 212
    April 1 2018 - 201
    May 1 2018 -199 ... not as much as I'd hoped to lose... but my clothes are fitting way better than they used to so I'll take it!!!
    June 1st - 197 .... again not as much as I wanted to lose but I've made some progress
    July 1st - 193 ... I'm actually very happy with this.
    August 1st -
    Sept 1st -
    Sept 1st goal - 176

Will i make it to 176 in the next 2 months? Doubtful... but I'm going to give it my best shot!!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    5 pounds in a month is an excellent pace, Karen! Especially for keeping it off in the long term.
  • MijasWeightLoss
    MijasWeightLoss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’ll try and post in here as much as possible! Hoping to drop another 35+lbs by the end of September. As for the first of September I hope to drop 2st by then!

Jan weight: 16st 2lbs
    End of June weight: 13st 13lbs
    July start (weigh day tomorrow): 13st 13lbs
    September 1st goal: 11st 13lbs