The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    New here...so how do you add people? I'm 36 needing to keep my diet and exercise in check. Feel free to add me for mutual support. Alright everyone, meet your goal today!

Click on the person's avatar on the left. A window will open. Click on the avatar again and a second window will open. You will see an "Add Friend" button. Click on that and the request will be sent.

Also helpful to send a note telling where you saw the person. Some people (including me) don't accept friend requests without a message. I want to know that we have common goals or interests.
  • Derek19877
    Derek19877 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, if anyone would like to add me, that would be awesome
  • cmsallans
    cmsallans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • djt4321
    djt4321 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?
  • bestlife42
    bestlife42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I m 46 yrs old and I'm back on mfp to regain control of my weight loss. It's been a rough few months with the loss of my dad and having foot surgery a few weeks ago. I am determined and plan to make the scale stop going in the worng direction. Feel free to add me

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?

Missouri!
  • djt4321
    Options
    Michigan here
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Michigan here

Has it been unusually hot up there, too?!
  • Felicious99
    Felicious99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?

Oregon here. It was a mild 72 degrees today and I feel for all of you that had super hot days.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Hello! 33 yrs old, so almost there. Really struggling lately with the diet portion of all of this, and keeping Calories In lower than Calories Out
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    How is it I can be in my 40s but feel like I'm still in my 20s? Just wiser. This aging thing baffles me!

Wait til you're 56 and still feel like you're in your 20's. You'll be baffled-lier. :)

Or 64. Beyond baffled.

So it never changes ‘eh? :#
  • djt4321
    Options
    the heat here has been up there, for sure. But I love it! so...not complaining
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    51 here - about to do a 6 week high intensity weight lifting program. So why am I doing it? I don’t know. I have no rational goals other than reducing a bit of body fat.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon peeperoonies.. hope those who are in the heat stay hydrated and cool.

It's winter here and fairly warm but I like a warm winter.
    To those that celebrate it Happy 4th July.
  • Outnumbered222
    Outnumbered222 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?

Florida! 🔥☀️🌴🌊
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    54....been working hard for the past 3 weeks and seeing progress!! 8-10 mor pounds to get off. The older you are the more patience you need to have with yourself!!!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy American 4th all! Headed to work out with the kiddo, relax then drive to Chicago tomorrow for a weekend of watching her race (rowing). Have a great one!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?

Illinois
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy America Day to all the middle aged americans! :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th all you M agers. Get that work out in so you can have a beer with your bbq. Happy hump day.