The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• ELBChamp
    ELBChamp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Delete

Too late, I saw :D

Welcome

Trying to do this on my phone and didn’t mean to delete everything. Lol. Oh well.
  • datdude1966
    datdude1966 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m 52 and just got serous about getting healthy and fit
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    ELBChamp wrote: »
    Delete

Welcome

Trying to do this on my phone and didn’t mean to delete everything. Lol. Oh well.

And a name change too ☺

I only use my phone, I find it easiest
  • datdude1966
    datdude1966 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey - Im from Maryland. It has been crazy hot the last week and today finally a bit cooler. Im a teacher and do really well in summer with eating and getting enough exercise and then come Sept- I lose momentum.
    I use to be a teacher we use to have potlucks every month so I feel your pain, and in top of that the early mornings and late night grading papers it’s so much easier to grab fast food. What I started doing was to prepare my meals on Sundays. Good luck
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

Welcome :)
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from?

PA!
  • ready2change18
    ready2change18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this but I am turning 49 tomorrow!! I never admitt my age but I guess I need to embrace it! I feel like 35. 😂😂 even if I'm kidding myself I'm ok with it. I know I don't look it but I feel great! It was a struggle at the beginning of the year thinking omg I'm turning another year older.. Maybe I should buy a rocking chair and throw in the towel. Naaa!! I still have spunk and and fire so I guess I'll let it burn!!💪🔥
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this but I am turning 49 tomorrow!! I never admitt my age but I guess I need to embrace it! I feel like 35. 😂😂 even if I'm kidding myself I'm ok with it. I know I don't look it but I feel great! It was a struggle at the beginning of the year thinking omg I'm turning another year older.. Maybe I should buy a rocking chair and throw in the towel. Naaa!! I still have spunk and and fire so I guess I'll let it burn!!💪🔥

Never lose the spunk and fire. I just turned 56 and I still got it!
  • deercrest
    deercrest Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday. Turned 50 this year and feel better than ever. Enjoy your day!
  • k_caruso
    k_caruso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all! Forty and hoping to be fabulous this year. 🤪 I feel like every year is going to be the year I figure this out and stay on track. Lots of start overs with working out and eating right. Tired of hours at the gym each week with little result. Hoping it sticks this time! I met with a nutritionist and feel more in control of what I’m supposed to be putting in my body, versus working out and wondering - carbs? No carbs? Protein? Count calories or fat? 🤯 I hope to get some great inspiration and accountability thru this app. Feel free to add me if you are trying to figure out this health/weight loss/macros thing too!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

I'm 52 as well. Glad to have you as a friend.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    ELBChamp wrote: »
    Delete

Welcome

And a name change too ☺

I only use my phone, I find it easiest

I never found it easy to use my phone for this when I had my BlackBerry. Now with the Samsung, it's a bit more do-able, but at my age I still prefer the comfort of a computer and a mouse for most things.
  • sanjeetp
    sanjeetp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turned 51 years - unhealthy and overweight. Need friends to push me along towards my fitness goals to be a lean, mean fit machine!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Happy birth day!!!!
  • jaymeeliz
    jaymeeliz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 31. I joined MFP 21 days ago but I have 0 friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • LadyWolf140
    LadyWolf140 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently turned 50 and have about 50 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me!
  • ready2change18
    ready2change18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    deercrest wrote: »

Happy Birthday. Turned 50 this year and feel better than ever. Enjoy your day!

Thank you so much!😀
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday middle agers. Get out and have some fun!!
    It's. A beautiful day here. Watching the world cup this morning then outside for some sort of adventure
  • waynewhit
    waynewhit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add Me folks, I'm 48 and just started to refocus on my Health.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday to all you M agers. It's a good day here in the northeast. Nice temp low humidity. Heat wave over for now.Get and enjoy your day