Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession Time: I forgot to eat breakfast before going grocery shopping today and ended up eating half a pound of rainier cherries, unwashed, in the car after I shopped.

Could be worse. I used to eat unwashed fruit and veggies all the time at my grandparents farm. :)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I've been off five days & don't want to go back to work tomorrow! Ugh! I have to work eight days in a row, but at least I'm off next Saturday at least.

I've allowed myself to indulge on my vacation (nothing really spectacular food wise, but just allowing myself to enjoy my vacation) & will get back on track tomorrow.

I have some chicken thawing out to cook for batch lunches for the week.

It is ugly hard to get back to work after a time doing wha you want when you want.

Are you seasoning theicken all the same or making different kinds?
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession Time: I forgot to eat breakfast before going grocery shopping today and ended up eating half a pound of rainier cherries, unwashed, in the car after I shopped.

Sometimes if I hungry andgoing shopping I go to the deli and become indecisive what kinds of meat I want to buy. They always are willing to cut a slice to let me taste and decide.

I have been known to eat fruit on the way home. I know if I startebon cherries I would have eaten the whole bag. What did you do with the pits?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Secondary confession....
    I have fallen so far off the wagon - I can no longer see the tracks 😞

Tomorrow - new day and salads!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Secondary confession....

I bet you burned a lot of calories during your marathon to account for today!

I know I need to get on track tomorrow.

Ate a huge cupcake from Wal-Mart's bakery. There was so much icing on it & it was worth every calorie.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Could be worse. I used to eat unwashed fruit and veggies all the time at my grandparents farm. :)

I still do that in our garden. Well, quick rinse from the hose, but still. I know we don't use pesticides or anything, so I'm not worried about poisoning myself.
  • raymax4
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Secondary confession....

Didn’t you burn an enormous amount of calories Monday. Hope you enjoyed what you ate. Then join us wagon jumpers back on the wagon!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @fitoverfortymom I love it!!! Next thing you'll be having Gelato for breakfast. :)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins There's legit a pint of Talenti in my freezer. Don't test me. :p If I had 8 billion extra calories, I might actually eat it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins There's legit a pint of Talenti in my freezer. Don't test me. :p If I had 8 billion extra calories, I might actually eat it.

I am a well-known enabler. Talenti doesn't have a billion calories in a pint. The highest calorie for a single serving of Talenti that I could find quickly is 260 calories for a half cup. I bet you could fit a serving in for breakfast every day until the guys come back.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

I am a well-known enabler. Talenti doesn't have a billion calories in a pint. The highest calorie for a single serving of Talenti that I could find quickly is 260 calories for a half cup. I bet you could fit a serving in for breakfast every day until the guys come back.

I could have a serving for breakfast AND 100g strawberries.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    deagh93 wrote: »

I still do that in our garden. Well, quick rinse from the hose, but still. I know we don't use pesticides or anything, so I'm not worried about poisoning myself.

29 hours later and I'm still alive, so I'm taking the win. I did wash the cherries I ate today though (in a non-garden hose setting!)

Strawberries and gelato for breakfast sounds decadent!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I found cheddar bratwurst patties (shaped like burger patties) at WalMart. They were amazing!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your alone time, @fitoverfortymom !
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

When I first lost weight I ate ice cream for breakfast a lot.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I found cheddar bratwurst patties (shaped like burger patties) at WalMart. They were amazing!

Is it really a wurst if it's a patty? I am sure the sausage and cheddar would taste great, but I am not sure it's a wurst.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

When I first lost weight I ate ice cream for breakfast a lot.

When your breakfast oatmeal is too hot to eat and you're in a hurry, a scoop of ice cream cools it down quickly.

Just saying.