Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    becky3695 wrote: »
    LOL... I am an insurance agent - feel free to project any bad juju onto me. I am used to it!

The agent in the next office had chic-fil- a for lunch. It smells SOOO GOOD! I am thinking about knocking her out and taking her stupid waffle fries!!!

No, not your kind of rep. The kind who refuses to honor a prior authorization from the outside vendor that you make us use for Chemotherapy drugs. They authorized the drug for six months and insurance X only paid one date. Umm, no, I am looking at their site at what was emailed to you and to us. I ended up calling the pre Auth people to get them to argue for me. I was on the verge of throwing my coffee mug.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Grumpy seems to be going around today.

Plate in the Bathroom Girl was in there washing a knife a few minutes ago. I bit my tongue to keep from telling her how gross I find that. I was actually mad at an insurance rep and I didn't want to take out on her.

can you send an anonymous note? Type written and slipped into her top desk drawer?

"We know you eat in the bathroom... We are watching you.... MUAHAHAHAHA"

Hahaha. Mel, PLEASE do this!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Plate in the Bathroom Girl was in there washing a knife a few minutes ago. I bit my tongue to keep from telling her how gross I find that. I was actually mad at an insurance rep and I didn't want to take out on her.

can you send an anonymous note? Type written and slipped into her top desk drawer?

I don't think so.. She has an office, not a cubicle. Someone would see me going in. The next time she leaves the plate in the bathroom, I may put a post it on it: "This is gross. The break room is at the end of the hall. The room with all of the windows and dish detergent by the sink."
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018

LOL!

I wonder why she feels the need to clean the utensils in the bathroom too? Isn't there a community break room with a sink?

Just read that Mel addressed this.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

LOL!

I wonder why she feels the need to clean the utensils in the bathroom too? Isn't there a community break room with a sink?

Just read that Mel addressed this.

Actually there are three community break rooms on my floor. She is simply not willing to walk that far for the sake of hygiene.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Good for you, getting the help you need, no matter how late. I just hope most of it is reverisble! No matter how slow it is going, at least it is going. Glad you are here.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Good for you, getting the help you need, no matter how late. I just hope most of it is reverisble! No matter how slow it is going, at least it is going. Glad you are here.

Ditto
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Confession: I am almost 4 lbs above my weight class limit and Nationals is in TEN WEEKS!!! Time to get serious and quit thinking I can sneak a little extra without it hurting anything.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Time to get serious and quit thinking I can sneak a little extra without it hurting anything.

Same.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Confession: It is a great thing that I am not a postal worker today!!!
    I keep hearing whispers "Rebekah is listening to hateful music..."
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

What music is that exactly? And if I play it, will people stay away from me?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member

It was the Rob Zombie station on Amazon Music. I think Five Finger Death Punch was on when the comments were made. :D:D:D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

It was the Rob Zombie station on Amazon Music. I think Five Finger Death Punch was on when the comments were made. :D:D:D

Noted for future use.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

I love FFDP. I play it on my Pandora at work all the time.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    spamarie wrote: »
    I took the kids to breastfeeding group so I could rant about Ellie still (at 8.5 months old) feeding every two hours in the night and refusing most food in the day. I am knackered! Nobody could give me any magical solutions but I feel better for venting, and realised it's pretty common too.

I just feel like I'm putting so much on hold until sleep is better and she can manage without me for a little bit. I've still not been anywhere on my own so no swimming or exercise classes can happen, and I've still not made real efforts to lose those last 15 pounds asI don't drink tea or coffee, chocolate is what gets me through. I'm not ready to give it up!!

It's going to get better, Spam. I feel for you and I wish I could be more help, but it is going to pass.