JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 46

Options

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    LOL @SheilaBoneham, love it! And yes, I hear you re: the health benefits, the money, and also the plastic bottles! Thanks for the encouragement and I will only be a LITTLE whiny. :smiley:
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ Our bodies seem to take a little time to decide what to do with what we have consumed. Under eating today probably WON’T be reflected on the scale tomorrow. I find it takes 2-3 days.

@vdecosta86 I told my daughter to start cutting carbs a couple of weeks before we visited in December because I was going to help her transition to Keto. She didn’t and thought she was going to die the first day (back at work.)

@81meg1L Edit function is limited to 1 hour. Copy and paste (from memo or note) seems to work best for me.

@puttyputty Coke Zero for me! I gave up diet soda a few years ago because everyone told me it makes you gain. Well after my 12 month “experiment” I had gained 12 pounds. I only have it if we are out to eat because the water in Henderson is nasty! Be mindful of that knock on the head! Prayers!

• chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    vdecosta86 wrote: »
    Hi, I fell off during Round 45 when we went out of town for the last few days and now I'm starting this one late.

Day/Weight/Comment
    7/07 - No Scale
    7/08 - No Scale
    7/09 - 191.9
    7/10 - 189.9 - first day on LCHF and that water weight dropped right off. It’s a hard transition thou. I’m feeling drained already from the carb withdrawals.
    7/11
    7/12
    7/13
    7/14
    7/15
    7/16

What is LCHF?