Old people probs

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Being obsessed with talking about the weather....FML

we have a 30% chance of rain here tomorrow... but according to my calculations, it's more like a 35% chance.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

we have a 30% chance of rain here tomorrow... but according to my calculations, it's more like a 35% chance.

Man...everyone knows the %s vary on an hourly time frame...TWC app, get with the program
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member

Man...everyone knows the %s vary on an hourly time frame...TWC app, get with the program
    [/quote]

The live weather radar in a thunderstorm is the best.
  • TheGreatOldOne
    TheGreatOldOne Posts: 25 Member
    You start running out of graves that are paid in advance.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Laying here in bed trying to drift off but my knee is throbbing from my workout earlier. I had bust out the extra strength aspercreme. Ahhhh. Relief.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you don't understand; I have my own methodology to adumbrate & prognosticate the climate.

it has a 89% success rate, 23% of the time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Definitely knees ache more and I think everyone talks quieter, pretty sure my hearing is not going yet.. :#
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    When I was a youngin' the word "lit" meant someone who was drunk or stoned. For today's kids it means someone is looking good, or dressed well. "Wow Sarah, you are lit tonight."
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Lately my lower back has been hurting like the dickens when I arise in the morning so I bought a wedge pillow to put under my knees. It's been helping a lot. Now I can lay in bed for like 4-6 hours straight and play Solitaire on my phone... pain-free!

10588.jpg

Nice wedge! Love your silky pajamas, too!
  • BIGFNR0B
    BIGFNR0B Posts: 2,965 Member
    My left shoulder hurt and it definitely from being a ol head. And my left knee gets stiff when I sit to long SMDH😥
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Memory loss
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2018
    Here is my old person list:

For aches/pain: TENS Device, Heating Pad and ice packs and Ibuprofen
    Readers.. in every room, car and purse
    Fans in every room

and memory slips are real, walk into a room and forget why you went to that room. Sometimes you put stuff back in the wrong place, the TV remote doesn't belong in the fridge.:smiley:

Now I go off to take a nap.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Young folks talkwaytoofastwithnodictionwhatsoever. I'm constantly asking customer service people to repeat themselves.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    The grey hairs are showing up in strange places.

Don't pull a Samantha from "Sex and the City".

My right hip is always so sore. And forget about sitting Indian style....sorry, Criss-Cross Applesauce as the kids have to say today. My hips don't move that way.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Since I’ve been eating better, and working put, the random aches and pains have been replaced by healthy ones
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    I refuse to use words "Lit, Fire, etc". What happened to "Sup" or "Yo"?