What things are you irrational about?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    color coding, and if you mess up my color coding the wrath or 4legs with befall you
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Background noise from TV. If I am not watching at that moment, the TV has to be off.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Background noise from TV. If I am not watching at that moment, the TV has to be off.

in any room that has both a television and music playing .... cross contamination of sound waves.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I cant have any light in my room to sleep. I can only sleep in pitch darkness.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    People that sneeze several times one after another. If you don't have it cleared out after two then leave the room til you're done.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Having smoke blown in my face. If you’re into vaping that’s cool, but I’m not and I don’t want to choke on your smoke cloud.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    Also, bad breath. It actually physically nauseates me when I’m talking to someone with bad breath.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cameras and they are everywhere now, I hate it, feels like My personal space is being invaded.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    People talking about very personal things on their phones in public. I’m neurotic about my phone to begin with. I don’t like anyone touching it or looking through it for listening to me talking on it. So when other people are out loudly talking about how their ex cheated on them and got herpes. I don’t wanna hear it!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep if my bedroom door is wide open. My thoughts run wild at midnight lol
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The sound of anyone else eating or chewing anything.

This. Young children and the elderly get a pass. Everyone else? I have to get away or I'll lose my shiz. I wish so much I could just tune it out.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    People talking about very personal things on their phones in public. I’m neurotic about my phone to begin with. I don’t like anyone touching it or looking through it for listening to me talking on it. So when other people are out loudly talking about how their ex cheated on them and got herpes. I don’t wanna hear it!

i hate that. also , from experience, iv heard certain people speak loud purposely so you can feel sorry for them and give them money.

2 encounters @ the train station

guy on phone was talking to someone and mentioning how he forgot to bring money for the baby formula and he doesn't know what to do

another encounter: guy on phone speaking to someone saying he needs to head home because his kid is sick but he doesn't have enough money to pay for the train ticket

Exactly! I can’t stand anyone begging for money to begin with. Or playing the martyr. It annoys me to no end.

On a new note, being tickled. I will go crazy ninja warrior on you. I lose all rational thought and arm and leg function, and go into full on survival mode.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'll need to revisit this on the 22nd

Why?

22/7 (The date as non-Americans write it) is a closer approximation of Pi than March 14th.

So is that your Pi day?

I observe both as an excuse to eat an irrational amount of pie

A rational amount of pie can still be a lot of pie.

No need to bring irrational numbers into this.

I see what you did there. . .
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Installing minecraft mods is irrationally difficult.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Yes. I have a coworker who chews loudly every day and it irks me to no end

Top shelf
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    cant have a fan/ac blowing my body while I sleep. have to be facing away
    I'm the exact opposite. Have to have a fan or constant breeze blowing on me while I sleep otherwise I don't sleep.

The fan issue is a potential deal breaker. It should be one of those dating compatibility questions.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Yes. I have a coworker who chews loudly every day and it irks me to no end

Top shelf

Don't you start with me

I feel like this thread should be home for you.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    When a movie won't load or keeps sticking and pausing half way through and you have to remember where you last were cos the dam thing has to be played from the start. I could start ripping hair out at these points.

Yes! And why is it that "ff" and "rew" was way better back in the VHS days?. .