25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi. Count me in. Love a challenge with a spreadsheet. Thanks shawnamomma74 for setting it up. Good luck to all.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,936 Member
    Options
    Down another 2.2. So excited to be losing and feeling better in my clothes. Only 20 to go to reach my goal of 170.

Congratulations Merlotmom16!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Today im 247.8
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My weight this morning is 247.8.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Cruising along. I find that when I miss a workout I feel sluggish. I think I am getting addicted to working out. Could be worse things to be addicted to... 18 more lbs to reach my goal- won't happen by August but will happen at some point.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    My weight this morning is 247.8.

I entered your weight. Congratulations on the loss!
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Im 249.0 this morning.
  • Merlotmom16
    Options
    Weighed in on Monday but did not have time to enter data here until today. Excited to be losing well this month by stepping up my steps. Walking nearly every day for 2-3 mile. Takes me an hour sometimes but I get there. I have 18 to go to reach my goal for this phase,and I know it won't happen by August unless I lop off a leg somehow. But that Ok...slow and steady works for me.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Ladies, just so you are prepared, at the end of this month I’ll be making a new thread! We’ll keep the same spread sheet and all, but a new thread with a new title :)
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @Piqueaboo Thanks. I like the chart you created and appreciate you continuing with it. Although I've gotten off track this summer, I'm getting more control and ready to get serious again.
  • Shoop69
    Shoop69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love this idea - I'm ready to join the new thread from august! :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Ladies, just so you are prepared, at the end of this month I’ll be making a new thread! We’ll keep the same spread sheet and all, but a new thread with a new title :)

great news! I wont be reaching my goal this time around but glad to have lost some lbs for it being the summer. looking forward to continuing with all of you.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My weight was 248.7. I need this weeks and last weeks recorded as well. I appreciate your help. Last weeks was 290.0
  • Merlotmom16
    Options
    1.3 this week. I'm heading into vacation territory in August. Hoping to drop another 3-4 by the end of this month.
    Rainy days are making my walks challenging. I don't mind the occasional sprinkle, but the torrential downpours we have had on the east cost have been detrimental to my exercise plan.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Click here for the new thread starting in August !
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My final weight is 248.0
  • stella7x7
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    My weight was 248.7. I need this weeks and last weeks recorded as well. I appreciate your help. Last weeks was 290.0

Oops i just realized i put 290. Not 249. Sorry.