Eat right for your blood type?

Options

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,420 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm curious, does ancestry jump from ancient times to modern times right away? Do all the steps in between where people ate poultry and beans not count? Pretty much all of us go back to ancient roots, but what determines where you start diet-wise. Why would one person start with an ancient diet and another with a farmer's diet?

If you go back far enough, we're all African. So everyone should eat the same.

Grasses and grains? Or even further back to tree dwelling? Or even further? What did multicellular cells do? Photosynthesis?
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    I'm curious, does ancestry jump from ancient times to modern times right away? Do all the steps in between where people ate poultry and beans not count? Pretty much all of us go back to ancient roots, but what determines where you start diet-wise. Why would one person start with an ancient diet and another with a farmer's diet?

Grasses and grains? Or even further back to tree dwelling? Or even further? What did multicellular cells do? Photosynthesis?

We are all made of stars.

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are million year old carbon. And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden."
    -Joni Mitchell

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

8/63. I thought I was "hippier" that that :(
  • mmapags
    Options

45/63 here.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »

45/63 here.

20/63 - so far you're the top hippie around these parts :)
  • mmapags
    edited July 2018
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    mmapags wrote: »

45/63 here.

20/63 - so far you're the top hippie around these parts :)

Lol! Letting my freak flag fly!! B)
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    As I have said all along...no one should just believe anything said...do the research find out for yourself...what works for me wouldnt necessarily work for anyone else...I never once said it would...just shared my experience and answered all questions directed at me. That is all. My freak flag flies high! Life in the land of mediocrity is not for me.

I think you mean "land of mundanity". Mundane: boring, ordinary, expected. Mediocre: poor quality, lack of accomplishment or skill. "He was a mediocre violin player."

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Had to look up Drug Rug, I owned one of those. 33/63
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Arent we technically pangean? Since it was all one continent before they broke apart.