Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    sorry I wasn't as vocal :( I feel like I'm in the principal's office.... I'm 1.4 pounds down. It won't happen again *sniffling as I cower off*

I didn't walk much... 8 miles for last week

I've upped my walking this week :)

I hear you voice loud and clear! You are doing a wonderful job! Glad to have you on our team.

8/1 -- 243.9
    8/8 -- 242.5
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Another pound off - down to 167 - I'd like to think it was only a pound due to TOM this week.. Achieved my 4 week goal of 8lbs so still quite chuffed. Any ideas as to how to really kick start this weight loss now - I watch my sodium intake and drink at least 2-3ltrs of water a day (sorry my brain doesn't compute ounces) - I'd love to get to 159 pounds by September 10th (holiday - yay!) I'm struggling to do the 30 day shred workout/use my wii etc as I'm working over 60 hours this week

Any advice much appreciated :D
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Well only .5 pounds down since last Monday but I will take it. My official weigh in is on Thursday's so hopefully by then I will be down a few more pounds. Still walking and now that the weather has cooled down some can walk even more in the evening.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Progress for the week of August 8th:
    Tuesday walked 4.09miles
    Wednesay walked 1.61 miles
    Thursday walked 3.64 miles
    Sunday walked 1.5miles.
    Total miles: 10.84 miles
    Consumed lots of water, logged my foods everyday and stayed within calorie limit. This was my best week workout wise however I only lost 0.8 pounds. I dont know what happened. But will keep pressing forward.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lbs! 170 this morning!
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Well, I must say this was a much better week for me. I actually lost 3.4 pounds this week. YES! :happy: I kicked up my calories to make sure that I was at least eating the 1200 each day, and continued my workouts. Looks like it paid off. Thank you everyone for the extra support and comments last week. Was a big push to stay on track.

Hope everyone else had a good week and has a positive outlook for the week to come. Good luck everyone! :tongue:
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Check in. Only lost 1 pound this week.
    Walked 2 miles 3 times this week,plus zumba.burned about 3700 calories. Water about 60 oz a day.over on sodium several days.
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Signature updated for today.. Exactly 4.0lbs lost since August 1st. Thanks Tazzy! :flowerforyou:
  • vnelson17
    Options
    Check in week two- 6.5 lbs down. Makes 10 pounds so far for the month.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    scale is acting funky... it was going down all last week... but lately it goes up and down.... I know part is water retention, so going to wait a day or two before I accept what it says is true lol So... no loss yet ;( But drank a lot of water and did more miles than last week :)
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 241.3 --- no change for last week but i upped my water intake and did 17.25 miles around the lake last week :) Still motivated :))
  • NikkiSpaz
    Options
    Yesssss!!!! Lost 2.4 lbs this week :D started at 158, lost ZERO the first week (blah) & weighed in at 155.6 today :D so motivated!!! I usually walk around 1.5-3 miles a day, today I walked about 3 & RAN a little over 3, thanks for everyones support! I'm pushin for that 8lbs... That's 5.6lbs in 2 weeks but I'm going to give it my best shot ;)
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late this time. I've been ridiculously busy lately but more importantly it was sad news so I didn't feel like posting. I gained 0.6 lbs. :( There was definitely some water retention but even so, I was a bit disappointed. Am over it now. And back on plan. :)

Glad to see so many of you did so well!
  • Sheesgotarms
    Options
    i Taz, I have lost 2 lbs as of today, a total of 3 since Aug 1. I walked a 5k Saturday a little ovr 3 miles, exercise for the week was good. My sodium was pretty good, but Tom is making me hold the water. I hope by Monday I will have dropped 2 lbs .
  • Macknbee
    Macknbee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs last week, I'm going to have to pick it up this week!! 5 total so far...
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10: 241.6
    08/17: 238
    08/24:
    08/31:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds 5 lbs so far.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds 5 lbs so far.

Sexy Mama Go !!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Start weight: 244
    08/03: 242.8
    08/10: 241.6
    08/17: 238
    08/24:
    08/31:

You are so beautiful inside and out!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs last week, I'm going to have to pick it up this week!! 5 total so far...
    You are doing an excellent job!